UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Saunders

3/29/10 10:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
boilerbrawn
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/10 10:35 AM

Ben is a stud and will do big things in the future. All the respect to him and his camp for stepping up and giving me a fight on such short notice. Here are some pics from Wed. night before we knew we were fighting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
3/29/10 10:32 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
2134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2nd
3/29/10 10:32 AM
robbie380
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boilerbrawn - Ben is a stud and will do big things in the future. All the respect to him and his camp for stepping up and giving me a fight on such short notice. Here are some pics from Wed. night before we knew we were fighting.

fixed ;)
3/29/10 10:35 AM
asscobra
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your taking alot of heat on here Fitch. It was a good fight against a tough guy. solid win
3/29/10 10:36 AM
dunchurrn
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That third round was great. Must have been a bit awkward for you though, having fucked all those short bitches in preparation for Alves.
3/29/10 10:38 AM
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Big Cheese
Congrats on the win broilerbrawn. :)
Bluegrass
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the win, Jon.  I wish you all the best! 
boilerbrawn
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people can give me all the heat they want, Ive still given GSP the most exciting fight he has had. Styles make fights and the way we match up there is no chance of a slow fight.
3/29/10 10:42 AM
bradolson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saunders will be back, he is a great fighter. That being said, congrats on the win and good luck on getting your title shot.
Hotlanta
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was going to say that as well but you don't have to worry about too much heat as they have recently attacked me on my thread about Jenna. Your safe for a while Jon.

Your there and they're here. Bottom line.... They'll still want to take a fist pose picture when they see you anyways.
Archer0545

Congrats Fitch from a fellow hoosier!  Always look forward to your fights!
3/29/10 10:43 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sticky this Bad Boy
3/29/10 10:44 AM
EvilMaster

The Big Cheese
Hong Kong Phooey -  Sticky this Bad Boy

Indeedy.
3/29/10 10:44 AM
damaebushi
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep training, keep fighting, keep winning.  You are one tough SOB w/tons of heart and no quit in you.  People give heat to every fighter out there.  Just keep doing your job to the best of your ability like you have been.  The only thing I have against you is you gave my friend, Brock, his first loss (I was there to watch it).   j/k, you earned the "W" on that one, too, and none of us, including Brock, disputed it in the slightest.  Been a fan since then.  Best wishes to you.

Respectfully:

Fred
3/29/10 10:46 AM
caposa
1764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitch, its great to see you back posting here

both you guys stepped up to make that fight happen, huge congrats on a dominant win over a game opponent

if they dont give you the next title shot, I hope we still get to see the Alves rematch

3/29/10 10:46 AM
puddlesmith
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great win, look forward to seeing you in future PPVs. Hopefully they stop sticking you on the prelims, that's a bunch of BS.
3/29/10 10:51 AM
420DreamSmoker
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the win Jon! do you still want to fight Alves when he gets better healthwise?
3/29/10 10:51 AM
tjmitchiscool
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so hold on, you were training with Ben while you were getting ready to right Thiago?? kinda odd since they're both ATT...
3/29/10 10:52 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just keep grinding em out Fitch. You'll get GSP again, sooner or later
3/29/10 10:52 AM
CNDMMAFan

Ok, so since the opportunity is here (god I love this site that fans can interact with the fighters) I have to ask you this question Jon.

I know about the level or respect, and not wanting to fight members of your own camp. But what if it came down to it, fight this person, or you are not getting a shot at the title. Or, on the other side of the fence, what if yourself, Kos, or Swick won the WW strap, what then, would you refuse a shot at the title cause someone from your camp is holding it? I mean, for yourself, where do you draw the line between career advancement or possibly losing out on the opportunity (and the off chance that one might never arise again?)
3/29/10 10:53 AM
Canada_88
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good job Jon. I always enjoy watching your fights. If you dont get a rematch with Gsp next, who would you like to fight in the division?
3/29/10 10:54 AM
Hate420
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/10 10:54 AM

3/29/10 10:55 AM
BasicChit

boilerbrawn - people can give me all the heat they want, Ive still given GSP the most exciting fight he has had. Styles make fights and the way we match up there is no chance of a slow fight.

Actually that distinction falls to Matt Serra in his first fight with GSP. But with that being said, when you did fight GSP, there was a point were you did rock him, which forced him to rethink his in fight strategy. As a fighter I have a lot of respect for everything you have accomplished. I hope you get another opportunity to fight for the title and have a different result the next time.
3/29/10 10:59 AM
BROTHER WISDOM
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitch is a beast. If theres one thing thats a definite is that Jon is gonna put you through the grinder. He's gonna take you down, out position, pound or submit his opponent.

Looks like you and Kos are the #1 and 2 contenders now. Thats a damn fight I'd LOVE to see. I know you guys are teammates but what are the chances this fight happens?
3/29/10 11:01 AM
solidsnake
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skull Punch Fightwear, t-shirt guy
I like both fighters. Ben will be back.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.