UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Jimmy and/or Slaughter

3/30/10 2:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
marcwolverine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

two things... 1st Any upcoming shows?? 2cd can we PLEASE get a copy of our last fight? I had 3 guys fight on that card and it would help to get it. thanks
3/31/10 1:48 AM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bob isn't doing shows anymore. I help a guy on a small show now on the coast. You will need to email bob or email me and I can forward it to bob about getting the video.
3/31/10 9:30 AM
Extreme Fight Night
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holla Mark,

If you guys don't mind fighting on a Thursday we have shows every month in different cities at the Electric Cowboys. 18 and up, no smoking and shown on gofightlive.tv for free.
4/5/10 2:45 AM
marcwolverine

Lane, if I can swing it we would def. fight for you again, your a stand-up guy. let me know the dates and i'll see what we can come up with.

Jimmy, that sux, Bob put on some damn good shows. my email for the video is fiercefightteam@yahoo.com thanks my man. still cant believe you retired. that sux
4/6/10 2:03 AM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lane u guys doing any pro fights on those cards? I can bring my ammys if I can get a pro on.

Yeah Bob had to get out of the game to stay married. I have some health problems that wont allow me to keep going. Oh well. Everything happens for a reason.
4/7/10 4:09 AM
marcwolverine

any word Jimmy on the dvd?
4/7/10 2:35 PM
bigmills008

Send me an email and I will forward it to Bob. Don't see him much so I can't get one. He has them.
4/13/10 4:53 PM
Extreme Fight Night
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Jimmy,

Not on the Thursday Night shows as they are in the Electric Cowboy Nightclubs and don't hold enough people to warrant Pro's. The commish reams you if you do even one Pro Fight.

However, I am looking at Virginia, Arkansas and Missouri which may work out for me to do Pro's. Virginia for sure is Pro Friendly.

Check out www.gofightlive.tv All of my recent shows are on the site streaming for free.
4/15/10 3:07 PM
bigmills008

Cool man those are pretty far, but if you do anything close I would like to put some ammys on for the kickboxing.
4/30/10 12:56 AM
marcwolverine

Jimmy, any word from Bob??
4/30/10 11:51 PM
bigmills008

Hit him up on facebook. I havent herd back from him in a while.
5/29/10 10:21 PM
Tractor
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i will kickbox

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.