UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Concord grape wine!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/1/10 9:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
junon
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ive actually found a wine made from the Concord grape.

ive humoured trying a wine such as this but never considered it seriously as i thought nobody made it anymore.

for those that dont know the concord grape is the grape most commonly sold for consumption. well at least thats what ive read anyway.

it cost $7.

payday on Fri and i mite just do it for shits and giggles but im wondering if i should decant it. if i do then id either have to go with a white wine or beer for my Friday night drinking.
4/1/10 9:48 AM
junon
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i mite just pour a glass and decant it that way and save the rest for cooking if i hate it.
4/1/10 10:00 AM
screwtop wine
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you found Mad Dog 20/20? Or Manishewitz?
4/4/10 6:32 PM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man-O-Manischewitz What a Wine!
4/30/10 4:12 AM
Resident A Hole
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A local winery has a concord grape wine that's actually pretty popular. I picked up a few bottles a couple weeks ago. They were around $12. I'm no wine drinker, but I think it's pretty good.
4/30/10 9:39 AM
crescentwrench
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it tastes like Welch's I'm in.
5/2/10 11:09 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this winery in michigan has them.. they're ok... gimmicky tasting..

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.