UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> UFC and IFL vet looking for a fight in Iowa

4/4/10 5:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I might be making a return to the cage after a year lay off and just seeing what is out there for me. Thanks guys! Private message me to discuss details.
4/4/10 6:46 PM
Mehmen197
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill Fight you im sure Harry at pinnacle will set it up. By the way this is Derrick Mehmen. Im 8-1 now it will look good on your record to get back to the ufc if you want to rumble again
4/4/10 6:47 PM
Mehmen197
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

o and ill do it at heavyweight :). cause iu know u hate to cut weight
4/4/10 7:21 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha oh here we go again. The only thing i really have to gain by fighting u again is $.
4/4/10 8:16 PM
Mehmen197

I suppose your right. Worth a try for me to avenge my one pro lose. Cant blame me for trying. So stay classy buddy hope things go well for you. I do recomend though u not fight heavyweight just  my humble opinion. Lay off the doritios lol.

4/4/10 8:50 PM
Mehmen197

On second thought, i figured that this would be an opportunity for you to work through the fear you must have been experiencing during the 1st fight up until you caught that lucky sub...
4/5/10 12:17 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Well if u would ever fight another credible opponent with a winning record besides me im sure u would have more than one loss. Lets be realistic man, i was the only tough fight u have had in your career, go back and look at your record and the combined win/loss record of your opponents. Talk all the trash u want, fact is i fought in IFL 9x and UFC 2x all against credible opponents, u talked alot of trash, i called my manager and told him to get you for Adrenaline to fight me and i beat you standing and then choked you out. You couldnt even take me down. End of discussion for me. Thanks for your time stalker. Nobody even knows who you are.
4/5/10 12:32 PM
Randy Marsh
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what have you been doing in your year off? rehabing an injury?
4/5/10 3:10 PM
dutchwrap

I know who Derek is and you are a b**** Mike. Straight up..my money is on Mehman if this ever happens again. You asked for a fight and one was offered.....take it
4/5/10 4:35 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Same story, different day..im a bitch, im scared, i know i would lose...sounds familiar from about 15 months ago when i fought and beat Derek. Thanks for your time and effort. Good luck with your career Mehmen.
4/5/10 8:11 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Randy Marsh -  what have you been doing in your year off? rehabing an injury?

besides eating Doritos and drinking Heineken i have been rehabbing a bunch of small injuries, working on technical skills..got mfs blackbelt from pat miletich, was a bit bummed UFC cut me after 2 fights on short notice and especially after i won the first. just needed to clear my head. I feel like making another run at it now.
4/5/10 9:59 PM
beaulaugh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not going to do any name calling or anything like that. In fact, from everything I've seen and heard Mike you're a stud w/ some tippy top level grappling. You'd be a huge win for anyone to have so you can't blame Derrick for wanting that one back. You asked for a fight and got one, just saying...

Anyway, good luck w/ whatever comes next!
4/6/10 9:07 AM
donkypunch55
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you asked for a fight in Iowa. You were offered a fight in Iowa.

If you don't want it for whatever reason, that's fine, but
you ARE one of the biggest names in The mid-west, who can blame a brother for wanting to fight you?

you would be a huge win for anyone, especially someone who has lost to you already...
4/6/10 3:34 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Thanks guys, to be honest im not big on rematches...especially ones that i won. I already won i dont have a lot to gain in a rematch besides cash. I took all the name calling and bashing from Mehmen, Bressler, etc before so i set the fight up in Adrenaline, gave Mehmen tv exposure on hdnet and won the fight. I dont feel the need to back track at this point. Im most likely gonna take a few fights in Canada then Iowa when i get back there, maybe even PA where im originally from.

Mehmen needs me more than i need him so true i cant blame him for wanting the rematch. There are lots of tough 205 guys right now fighting in the midwest he could fight if he wants to catapault himself to the UFC. Chuck Grigsby, Razak Al Hassan, Tim Boetsch, Eric Shafer, Houston Alexander, Travis Wiuff.
4/6/10 5:04 PM
dutchwrap

sorry for the name calling Big Mikey
4/6/10 5:10 PM
Randy Marsh
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 
Randy Marsh -  what have you been doing in your year off? rehabing an injury?

besides eating Doritos and drinking Heineken i have been rehabbing a bunch of small injuries, working on technical skills..got mfs blackbelt from pat miletich, was a bit bummed UFC cut me after 2 fights on short notice and especially after i won the first. just needed to clear my head. I feel like making another run at it now.
best of luck to you... i will be pulling for you...

4/7/10 7:56 AM
donkypunch55
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well said Mike, best of luck to you sir...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.