UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> How do girls prefer guys to handle this situation.

4/6/10 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ryuikari
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So my brothers and his girl were argueing last night about some guy I guess who likes my brothers girlfriend. I guess the situation is some guy in her group of friends made it clear I guess that he liked her and was interested in her, her and her friends have this bbq pot luck thing every thursday night and that guy generally attends most of those. she told him no and all that and says he is not a threat and all that stuff, but the guy still trys to find ways to be alone with her etc. My brother wasnt even that pissed he just was saying that he dosent like a dude who is snakey like that and if the guy crosses the line he is gonna say something. I guess the question is how do girls generally like guys to handle this situation, seems fucked if u do fucked if u dont as far as girls thinking your jealous etc.
4/7/10 12:33 PM
Twinkle Toes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats pure disrespect. damn what the girl thinks. Beat his ass no questions asked. She'll get mad but at the end of the day thats why she's withhim. He's taking care of his shit.
4/18/10 5:05 PM
Chesty LaRue

Edited: 04/18/10 5:05 PM
 You don't have to beat his ass but it's probably a good idea to tell the guy you know he's been sniffing around.

4/20/10 3:57 AM
droc

Deep hole, bag of lime
5/27/10 2:54 PM
Twinkle Toes

No Ms. LaRue, you beat his ass. No ifs ands or buts.

I don't care what the girl prefers, me and dude are gonna have a conversation that will very easily escelate to my foot going up his ass.
5/27/10 3:27 PM
Cheekyboom

Hmm.. I can only answer this as a female so here goes...

Either that guy is a stalker and deserved an ass-stomp, or she is definitely hiding something.

If she isnt asking her bf to make the dude disappear after she tried (an failed) to do so, then she is either indulging the behavior of stalker boy, or has a secret she doesn't want the spot light on...

I'm sorry but if some guy is sniffing around and doesn't take the hint to stop, then I unleash the hubby to make the point more clear to him.

Women know when things are appropriate and when they are crossing the line.

Id be more upset if my man didn't protect me..at the very least.
5/27/10 4:26 PM
Twinkle Toes

^^^ I couldn't have put it any better in a million years. Its like you took the jumbled mess of words in my head and formated them to look like rational thoughts.
5/27/10 7:28 PM
Cheekyboom

Shh, dont let that get around - since everyone knows women are irrational, emotional, psychotic creatures. =D

Oh and we eat our mates after sex. Or was that devour them during sex... I can never keep that straight...could just do both to be safe. lol
5/27/10 11:37 PM
Chesty LaRue

Chesty LaRue -  You don't have to beat his ass but it's probably a good idea to tell the guy you know he's been sniffing around.

Well, I would be PISSED if my boyfriend/husband beat the shit out of some guy because he had a crush on me.  But I would also have the respect for my man to not hang around a guy I know has feelings for me, so there's that.
5/28/10 8:19 AM
Cheekyboom

Absolutely, I agree - to a degree. I mean I wouldn't want my man to be some hot-head that started physical altercations with every man who glanced at my tatas, however I think there is more to that original post (story) that meets the eye...

In the same breath - if I politely excused myself from an unwanted suitor and he didn't get the hint..then..

Release the Kraken!!

=)
5/28/10 11:18 AM
Twinkle Toes

Chesty LaRue - 
Chesty LaRue -  You don't have to <i>beat his ass</i> but it's probably a good idea to tell the guy you know he's been sniffing around.

Well, I would be PISSED if my boyfriend/husband beat the shit out of some guy because he had a crush on me.  But I would also have the respect for my man to not hang around a guy I know has feelings for me, so there's that.

Yeah this isn't exactly the situation i got from the original story. What i gathered is that a dude had the hots for a girl and attempted to pursue her even though he knew she was taken. If my wife told me a guy was doing this i would ask her to attempt putting an end to it without me getting involved. She could easily let dude know that she is happily taken and his attempts are inapropriate. If dude still still kept pursuing it then i would get involved.

Its ignorant and whorish for a girl to have the outlook that a guy is a hothead for not being happy with some sneaky prick trying to fuck his girl behind his back. If my wife was in that situation and my wife got mad at me for voicing my concerns i'd get a little suspicious honestly and that relationship would probably be ending very soon.

5/28/10 11:46 AM
Cheekyboom

Twinkle Toes - 
Chesty LaRue - 
Chesty LaRue -  You don't have to <i>beat his ass</i> but it's probably a good idea to tell the guy you know he's been sniffing around.

Yeah this isn't exactly the situation i got from the original story. What i gathered is that a dude had the hots for a girl and attempted to pursue her even though he knew she was taken. If my wife told me a guy was doing this i would ask her to attempt putting an end to it without me getting involved. She could easily let dude know that she is happily taken and his attempts are inapropriate. If dude still still kept pursuing it then i would get involved.

Its ignorant and whorish for a girl to have the outlook that a guy is a hothead for not being happy with some sneaky prick trying to fuck his girl behind his back. If my wife was in that situation and my wife got mad at me for voicing my concerns i'd get a little suspicious honestly and that relationship would probably be ending very soon.

Exactly. =)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.