UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Looking for Some Videos

4/10/10 10:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StevetheWeasel
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to compile footage from my fights, and have realized that my collection of video footage is pretty patchy.

So, if anyone out there has any of my fights on video, feel free to let me know and we can work something out.

Gracias,

Steve "The Weasel" Hallock

Also, Kirik is willing to give out a few blue names for the first few folks that can help me out.

Thanks again.
4/10/10 12:55 PM
bbyslvrbk
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/12/10 6:10 PM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve, have you checked with Dan Severn? I recall you fighitng on those shows years ago...I was the announcer for many of those bouts in Indiana.
4/12/10 10:03 PM
StevetheWeasel
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks, Shire.

Haven't tried yet.

Do you have a good way to contact him?
4/18/10 7:18 PM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have not talked to him in about 4 months. Check his website.

I remember Jeremy Bolt, Steve Hamilton, Steve Berger, Dave Strasser, Ichaku Murata, lots of others.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.