UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Your compound vs the Govt

4/11/10 11:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
blackhundred
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As an ISRD expert, dazzle me with your plan.
4/12/10 10:57 PM
smartin
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leave poop and boards with rusty nails all over the lawn. Poop on the nails also. Human poop. Lots of it.
4/18/10 12:16 PM
dunc
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make sure your compound doesn't look like a compound
4/20/10 9:02 PM
Robert Wynne
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dunc - make sure your compound doesn't look like a compound

rotfl..exactly
4/22/10 3:46 PM
Robert Wynne
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blackhundred - As an ISRD expert, dazzle me with your plan.
what does isrd stand for?

4/30/10 4:53 PM
Robert Wynne

ok. i guess he's gone..probably the aliens got him
5/7/10 12:58 AM
blackhundred
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Wynne -  ok. i guess he's gone..probably the aliens got him

I was drunk. ISRD is intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance division. I think I read a load of anti-govt hideout posts that day. No real preference, just curious.
5/7/10 9:10 AM
smartin
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you think about my poop idea? Everyone hates poop.
5/7/10 11:14 AM
blackhundred

I suppose the poop could lead to some small regret on the part of your transgressors.
5/10/10 8:38 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Co-Host
If the gub'mint come after you, you are history. Best not to draw attention to yourself.
5/11/10 12:34 AM
blackhundred

Redneck - If the gub'mint come after you, you are history. Best not to draw attention to yourself.

I said dazzle me, redneck
5/19/10 1:06 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Co-Host
blackhundred - 
Redneck - If the gub'mint come after you, you are history. Best not to draw attention to yourself.

You could try and emulate the plans used by David Koresh or Randy Weaver, not sure how well you'll do though.
6/11/10 10:57 AM
EasyTapper
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
blackhundred - 

You could try and emulate the plans used by David Koresh or Randy Weaver, not sure how well you'll do though.

And the thing is the Feds were showing restraint in those situations. If the Government wants you, they're going to get you. Disappearing is the only chance. Making a stand in a compound is a recipe for suicide.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.