UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> submissionfighting.com remember that?

4/12/10 2:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HYBRID JON
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny Daren, Striker18 was one of the first names that came to mind...
4/12/10 2:06 PM
voorhees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss VovchanchinvoV.
4/12/10 2:15 PM
sevenone
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
4/12/10 2:15 PM
Domingo
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I created an account here back when the site first opened, but I think you'll find that a lot of people stayed on Mousel's through the late 90's. I think I moved over here full-time when they imploded with spam around the middle of 2000.
4/12/10 2:16 PM

i feel pathetic for knowing all these references

i've lurked since 2000

please delete the og song
dahosse
chat board bully
sam pai kenpo punches harder than mike tyson
KKM
baronvonbeatdown
jack skellington

watching ortiz and lee murray feud blow up here
girl tried to lick my pooper
girl cant understand my fighter lifestyle
slygirl

you watch you mouth you call royce lame

i still type mma.tv and i still use framed forums!!! i guess this all has nothing to do with sf.com, oh well!!
4/12/10 2:26 PM
Dark Knight
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When will we get updates to the FN?
4/12/10 2:31 PM
Michgan241

i joined to see the "submission of the day" and refused to believe that someone could ever pull off that "flying triangle" thing, sooo unrealistic.
4/12/10 2:54 PM
DW
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/12/10 2:54 PM
sparkuri - 
theken206 - ""Don't know who MachineMay is anymore. He's changed his name like ten times."

dunno if nick still post, wouldnt suprise me though. deffly seen some very MMish type post lol

Hey man, I need to buy you a beer or somethin' since your local. Aren't you in Tukwila or thereabouts ?
Maybe one of these upcoming fights. I'm in Lynnwood but can usually take short trips on wknds.

if being local deserves a free beer, Im in Federal Way.

:)

4/12/10 2:57 PM
DirtyCameljocky

fraskiscool, I must of had you confused with another original memeber
4/12/10 2:58 PM
WISEGUY66
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still waiting for Battleship to happen.
4/12/10 2:58 PM
DirtyCameljocky

I love reading Lord Roth...posts
4/12/10 3:01 PM
Winston Wolf
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MushroomHead - Whatever happened to the duel Striker18 and OMA were supposed to have?

I remember a big thread where one of them challenged the other, it was accepted and scheduled for like 6-8 months down the line.

Somewhere along the lines, something happened, someone pulled out, and it never got mentioned again.

never heard of them feuding .I had a cease fire with Striker
4/12/10 3:02 PM
frankiscool
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Striker18's name is James.  I've met him and seen him train.  He's a big, athletic kid...again this was a few years ago, but he was close to 200 lbs and at least 6 ft tall.   He was sick for a while and he had some family stuff to deal with, so I'm guessing he graduated and moved back home or to his hometown.
4/12/10 4:10 PM
TUF

girl wont except my fighter lifestyle

rainbowthief

fivehead
4/12/10 4:35 PM
Kirik
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
 Anyone remember the UG's forerunner - The Art of NHB Fighting on aol? A partnership with FightingTalk.com get things moving.
4/12/10 4:42 PM
frankiscool
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik, I remember...

Also, didn't fightingtalk.com have a list of fighters? lol   Like alphabetized and some letters had no fighters....you literally could remember the 50 or less fighters in the US.
4/12/10 5:55 PM

ttt
4/12/10 6:04 PM
armbarbarian
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skimmay and Elvis - Tiny Dancer

MM's scratch story
4/12/10 6:12 PM
Diesel67

Oh yes.  Striker18, Todd Atkins, SCRAPPER. . . .
 Real forum, real no holds barred FIGHTING.
4/12/10 6:13 PM
Winston Wolf

russian bear the chief hmeboy ortiz jj paul G
4/12/10 6:25 PM
JoeVIP
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't remember that far back. I was a member of the UG before mma.tv. But I thought it was Mixedmartialarts.com then switched to mma.tv and then back to mixedmartialarts.com?? I found the ug in 98 or 99. I think it was 99. kirik is there anyway you can tell?? Was madsexy1 for years before this name.
4/13/10 2:54 PM
sparkuri

Kirik -  Anyone remember the UG's forerunner - The Art of NHB Fighting on aol? A partnership with FightingTalk.com get things moving.

When that sight went down, I thought the UG was the morph. I keep asking around if anyone has the old NoHoldsBarred front page. Same page with running streamers across the top. I keep getting pictures of Hulk Hogan. It's not funny.
4/13/10 2:56 PM
sparkuri

DW - 
sparkuri - 
theken206 - ""Don't know who MachineMay is anymore. He's changed his name like ten times."

dunno if nick still post, wouldnt suprise me though. deffly seen some very MMish type post lol

Hey man, I need to buy you a beer or somethin' since your local. Aren't you in Tukwila or thereabouts ?
Maybe one of these upcoming fights. I'm in Lynnwood but can usually take short trips on wknds.

if being local deserves a free beer, Im in Federal Way.

:)

Being a local UG'r does, But Fed. way is a tad out there. I'll be glad to meet in Seattle somewhere though. : )
4/13/10 3:00 PM
e. kaye
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MushroomHead - Oh, remember Stickgrappler?

<br /><br /><br />edit- oh shit, Stickgrappler's website is still up.<br /><br />

Man that shit was a gold mine back in the day!

editx2- Lol, here's an archived thread from Stickgrappler's website featuring an old legend around these parts, Machine May-
http://stickgrappler.tripod.com/ug/mmaynwo.html

Stick is still around.  He is a Mod these days.

4/13/10 3:12 PM
crowbar
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeVIP  - I can't remember that far back. I was a member of the UG before mma.tv. But I thought it was Mixedmartialarts.com then switched to mma.tv and then back to mixedmartialarts.com?? I found the ug in 98 or 99. I think it was 99. kirik is there anyway you can tell?? Was madsexy1 for years before this name.

1st) www.submissionfighting.com

2nd) www.mixedmartialarts.com

3rd) www.mma.tv

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.