UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> submissionfighting.com remember that?

4/13/10 3:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crowbar
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeVIP  - I can't remember that far back. I was a member of the UG before mma.tv. But I thought it was Mixedmartialarts.com then switched to mma.tv and then back to mixedmartialarts.com?? I found the ug in 98 or 99. I think it was 99. kirik is there anyway you can tell?? Was madsexy1 for years before this name.

1st) www.submissionfighting.com

2nd) www.mixedmartialarts.com

3rd) www.mma.tv
4/13/10 4:25 PM
ranier wolfcastle
665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wasnt striker 18 a huge vernon white fan?
4/13/10 4:33 PM
bopelini
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First thing I remember is Shaun Thingvold(sp). Remember that name just not sure why
4/13/10 4:40 PM
mglaw
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was here early although I did start at Sherdogs. Got all my tapes from "Doug".

Anyway...Besdies ME who still have their original screen name and original password? Mine is a 3 number password.
4/13/10 4:41 PM
phenompromos
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant believe Kirik doesnt own the submissionfighting.com domain anymore.
4/13/10 4:44 PM
crowbar
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still have my original screen name.My password was also 3 digits,but my account was hacked into,so I changed it.

4/13/10 4:46 PM
Alco Hauler
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DirtyCameljocky - have you guys ever heard of striker 18?
You mean Eric Clapton?

4/13/10 5:04 PM
Alco Hauler
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've only had 2 names.  My first one was "Tapped Out".  I go back to the submissionfighting.com days

I was "Tapped Out" on Sherdogs as well.  Back when your entire message was written in the subject line of the post - nothing in the body.
4/13/10 5:10 PM
Puzzled
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/13/10 5:11 PM
I've been around for a while. But I mostly lurked. Used to argue quite a bit w/ VoodooChile. Remember that dude? 

Also that MachineMay dude.  I think that's right. 
4/13/10 5:14 PM
DW
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri - 
DW - 
sparkuri - 
theken206 - ""Don't know who MachineMay is anymore. He's changed his name like ten times."

dunno if nick still post, wouldnt suprise me though. deffly seen some very MMish type post lol

Hey man, I need to buy you a beer or somethin' since your local. Aren't you in Tukwila or thereabouts ?
Maybe one of these upcoming fights. I'm in Lynnwood but can usually take short trips on wknds.

if being local deserves a free beer, Im in Federal Way.

:)

Being a local UG'r does, But Fed. way is a tad out there. I'll be glad to meet in Seattle somewhere though. : )
haha, fair enough.  I am always down to meet other members, we should plan something in Seattle for the Shogun  v Machida fight.  Im sure TheKen206 would be down too, although he lives even further south than I do.

4/13/10 5:16 PM
Camp440

Actually I'm the oldest member still around. I have a Gi Patch and Plaque stating same!

Oh and I'm still waiting for the 1st updates to the Fighters Notebook to come out..... supposed to be this month right??
4/13/10 5:26 PM
Alco Hauler

Holy Fucking Lurker.

3 posts?  And how the fuck did you rank a double 00 start date. Thats some booolsheet.
4/13/10 5:37 PM
sparkuri

PM sent DW
4/13/10 5:46 PM
Camp440

Nah...just chose my spots carefully...very carefully!..lol
4/13/10 9:41 PM
Winston Wolf

ya striker was a big vernon white fan
4/13/10 10:00 PM
Kneeblock
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember.  I only had like 3 posts, but I came back when it became MMA.tv and have never looked back.  NESubmissionFighting ftw!
4/13/10 10:33 PM
BobAsh

Kirik -  Anyone remember the UG's forerunner - The Art of NHB Fighting on aol? A partnership with FightingTalk.com get things moving.
Don't remember that.  I discovered you in 1998.

4/13/10 10:47 PM
YoungGunABKJ

i can rember being on here talkn to quincy. he thought he was gonna face me in the first arnolds.
4/13/10 11:11 PM
Lurkers can talk too
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I remember. I wonder if that shirt would even sell on eBay. Got a couple.
4/13/10 11:16 PM
sparkuri

You'd better let your family know you have that shirt, put it in your will, and don't sell it till the peso is worth more than the dollar.
4/13/10 11:28 PM
Lurkers can talk too
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be sound advice, although letting anyone in my family know I have something of value constitutes risky business.

I guess I'll pass it to my first born whenever they are they come of age. It might make a dent in the college tuition.
4/14/10 12:00 AM
ttc

i was here from the get go.... my name was okie or toddc one was my submissionfighting handle the other was my first handle here from back in the day... i think okie was my name here until it was hacked. me and the eastside assassin trolled sherk.

terrible
4/14/10 12:03 AM
MattBenwa
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been a fan since '97 but, shamefully, only found the UG in '03. I posted on Shitdog a bunch before that lol
4/14/10 12:03 AM
BullyKiller
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Some old stuff here.
4/14/10 12:24 AM
FabioVargas
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what was the name of the guy who used to get us all of the fights in the Japanese scene, pancrasee, shooto, K1, etc; was he blue dragon? golden dragon??? any one and do you guys know if he is still around? his hook ups where the best ever!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.