UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> submissionfighting.com remember that?

2/17/13 9:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alco Hauler
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was "Tapped Out" back then.

2/17/13 9:04 AM
Alco Hauler
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was cleaning up in my basement the other day and found a bunch of my old MMA stuff. A few years worth of Full Contact Fighter mags (well, newspapers).

I even have a few of them signed (Matt Hughes, Jens Pulver, Tim Sylvia).

I also have about 100 fight events on VHS. I don't even have a VCR anymore, but I can't convince myself to pitch them. Haha.
2/17/13 8:36 PM
Diesel67
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jasonbaldy - I remember Ferg Follies and all of that silly drama. Also guy from England who called himself "Lord ?". Can't think of the last part of his screen name. I think Roy Harris use to post frequently then and his threads always helpful.

Tape Lord?
2/17/13 9:01 PM
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lord Rothemore
2/17/13 10:11 PM
Kneeblock
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While there was just as much per capita trolling in those days, the moderation was actually better because Kirik and Chris had a direct hand in it. Now the moderation is carried out mostly by kids and idiots.

2/18/13 12:19 AM
RollHighAllDay

Lest we forget Phone Post
2/18/13 12:41 AM
jeeperpete
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes I remember. :)
2/18/13 1:04 AM
DanTheWolfman

I supported Striker 18's love for Vernon White, and Vernon got to fight again UFC 43 against my buddy Ian Freeman, I played roll of Vernon sparring Ian couple days be4 fight while Horn coached him.

The battles I had with Quincy and others craving for attention, especially Mi. people, like Brett Al-azawi, whom talked shit, yet he admitted he turned down Kondo fight was scared, and I would have to point out he has tapped out to light forearm pressure on throat, and being mounted be4 any strikes were thrown both!!!

Dan Black
Phil dunlap

Baron Von Beatdown....who was that Steven Quadros? Can anyone confirm that???

Machine May was my friend in real life, than talked shit behind my back. Is he still here under different name? He made semi-fiction books like the chapter I wrote kind of, telling tall tall tales, made good money in real estate, and lost it all again in divorce i heard, has a couple kids now.
1st Gorilla or Wolfman flying armbar was against him spontaneously live I pulled it off and is on tape, as well as a scissor takedown like 99' in the GR wing chun school while Ryan Bow coached.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.