UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Caddillac CTS-V Coupe

8/29/10 11:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tetris
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the m3 will always be the benchmark! I would choose the cars in the same order that the reviewer in that video did. There's not much point in having 500+ horses and not feeling connected to the road. This has always been the M powered cars mantra.
9/1/10 12:13 PM
White347LX
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw a 2 door CTS V this weekend.

That thing looked pretty nice!
9/16/10 3:08 PM
big_slacker
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So did you ever get this Fin?

And BTW-Collecting better quality shit is the way to go. Not to get off on too big of a tangent, but cheaper disposable shit leads to the mentality of just buy it now for the immediate gratification, toss it when you tire of it, buy a new one.

IMO if you have a savings plan, execute it over years and end up with something as nice as you can reasonably afford at your income level you'll keep it longer, enjoy it more and be less apt to have a wandering eye for the next shiny thing that comes along. Holds true for cars, watches, stereos, bikes, whatever.

What were we talking about again?
9/16/10 3:48 PM
Road Warrior Fin
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_slacker - So did you ever get this Fin?

And BTW-Collecting better quality shit is the way to go. Not to get off on too big of a tangent, but cheaper disposable shit leads to the mentality of just buy it now for the immediate gratification, toss it when you tire of it, buy a new one.

IMO if you have a savings plan, execute it over years and end up with something as nice as you can reasonably afford at your income level you'll keep it longer, enjoy it more and be less apt to have a wandering eye for the next shiny thing that comes along. Holds true for cars, watches, stereos, bikes, whatever.

What were we talking about again?
My financial action plan has been a little delayed (Selling the house and car) but the V is still on my list but some other contenders are on the label.  I've gone super frugal mode until I'm 100% out of my debt so I can enjoy my checks like I did in the past.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.