UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Got a poster from Cam...

4/14/10 4:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChicagoTom
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IF you bought a poster from Cam- it's gotta be fake. Cam never sold any real SEG posters. EVER! No one here owns a REAL SEG poster that was purchased throughCam.
4/14/10 4:30 PM
Its Me Again
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awww come on CT,dont you know this is how fightpimp operates.

Since you decided to sell posters, you must be discredited at all costs.  Even though Cam hasnt sold anything or even posted here in months, he must be brought up continuously to scare the noobs into thinking everything is fake, well, unless it comes from fightpimp.

You see, you are cutting into his bottom line.  Nothing personal im sure, just business.

Oh and Bongwater, since you couldnt give me the common courtesy of returning my email when I am simply just trying to help you out.  You are now banned from ever buying anything from me faggot noob.
4/14/10 4:58 PM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/14/10 5:10 PM

who the hell are you anyway to try and fucking convince me to buy something mind your own dam business and tom what the hell gives you the fucking right to give out my email address to this jackass you can kiss that sale goodbye  
4/14/10 5:10 PM
Its Me Again

bongwater7654 - who the hell are you anyway to try and fucking convince me top buy something mind your own dam business and tom what the hell gives you the fucking right to give out my email address to this jackass you can kiss that sale goodbye 

^^^^Says the guy who spent $350 on a UFC 9 program! LMFAO!!!!

Fuckin noobs. That Brazil poster will sell easily without your dumbass. 

Maybe if you wouldnt get all of your info from 1 source you could have asked me or CT and we would have told you that your UFC 9 program isnt even worth HALF of what you paid for it.

LIke I said, fuckin noobs.
4/14/10 5:12 PM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its Me Again - 
bongwater7654 - who the hell are you anyway to try and fucking convince me top buy something mind your own dam business and tom what the hell gives you the fucking right to give out my email address to this jackass you can kiss that sale goodbye 

^^^^Says the guy who spent $350 on a UFC 9 program! LMFAO!!!!

Fuckin noobs. That Brazil poster will sell easily without your dumbass. 

Maybe if you wouldnt get all of your info from 1 source you could have asked me or CT and we would have told you that your UFC 9 program isnt even worth HALF of what you paid for it.

LIke I said, fuckin noobs.
yea i paid $100 for it dont know where the hell you get you info from

4/14/10 5:16 PM
Its Me Again

Just going off your own post, dont be mad.  We all make mistakes.  Yours was just extrememly stupid.

I hear Dan The Wolfman is still selling his collection, thats probably right up your alley lol.
4/14/10 5:17 PM
bongwater7654

Hey,

im "WWE/Irish101/Its Me Again" on the forums. Im friends with ChicagoTom and he told me you were a little hesitant to buy anything that at one time passed through Cams hands. That Ultimate Brazil poster he has is 100% legit and ive compared it with 2 that I own and can gaurantee it. Dont be fooled by the attacks by FP on the board. IM not sticking up for Cam but he was the #1 source for a loong time for MMA memorabilia and everybody on thet board including FP has rare items that they bought from Cam. He did somehow get ahold of some fake UFC 5-11-22 posters and sold them and thats when his reputation went to shit. Fake posters are easy to spot if you have an original to compare it too, I will post a pic of a real UFC 5 and a fake UFC 5 next to eachother on the memground and you can see how easy it is to spot a fake. Same thing applies for the 11 and 22 posters.

But like I said, that Brazil poster is 100% legit and there are no fake ones out there. If there was you would see em on Ebay every other week like you do with the UFC 5 posters. Anyways, my 2 cents.

what did you want for a fucking response ok ready hear it is

fuck off mind you own business
4/14/10 5:19 PM
bongwater7654

i said a paid tree fiddy because its nobodys fucking business what i pay for shit its called sarcasm  
4/14/10 5:25 PM
Its Me Again

If its nobodies fucking business then why are you posting here to begin with and what you buy??

Dont get all defensive just because you were taken for a ride on some of your purchases.

Speaking of which, I have a signed 8x10 of Giant Silva.  I got it for $5 but for you I could do......................$975..... let me know.  This hot item will not last long.
4/14/10 5:27 PM
Its Me Again

Anyways, im off to bed.  Im over here with guys fighting for your right to be a worthless, degenerate, drug addict.

I guess you were pretty dissapointed when you found out you couldnt smoke your Yamma program huh?

4/14/10 6:02 PM
bongwater7654

Its Me Again -  If its nobodies fucking business then why are you posting here to begin with and what you buy??

Dont get all defensive just because you were taken for a ride on some of your purchases.

Speaking of which, I have a signed 8x10 of Giant Silva.  I got it for $5 but for you I could do......................$975..... let me know.  This hot item will not last long.
email me pics later 

4/14/10 6:19 PM
the chip guy

Come on now, you are all acting like a bunch of big baby's who don't want to share their toys. 

BTW Irish, when you cancel a auction that fritobandet is bidding on could at least do me the courtesy of offering me the item for the same or a little more off ebay?
4/14/10 6:34 PM
fightpimp

ChicagoTom -  IF you bought a poster from Cam- it's gotta be fake. Cam never sold any real SEG posters. EVER! No one here owns a REAL SEG poster that was purchased throughCam.
Thats not true CT. Cam has sold lots of real posters. Lots of real SEG posters. The only proven fakes he sold were UFC 5, UFC 11, UFC 22 (with a few real ones here and there), Pride 3, Pride GP 2000 English version, Colleseum 2000, and the "There are no Rules" poster... besides that you are on your own...

The fact that he sold the fakes for years and years on Ebay and fucked hundreds of buyers out of tens of thousands of dollars does piss me off. In fact it outweighs anything he could have possible done as a "nice guy" in my opinion.

Open a fucking store Murphy... sell shit! This is America motherfucker! i dont know what youre waiting for??? Oh yeah... He needs money for his Camaro, I forgot! Bwaahahahahahahhaha!

4/14/10 6:43 PM
bongwater7654

so does stupid shit like this always ruin sales on this place
4/14/10 7:26 PM
PTSandman

bongwater7654 - so does stupid shit like this always ruin sales on this place

You are starting to realize why most collectors get out of the poster game very quickly.
4/14/10 8:03 PM
ChicagoTom
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IM not sticking up for Cam but he was the #1 source for a loong time for MMA memorabilia and everybody on thet board including FP has rare items that they bought from Cam.

Thanks Murphy for sending that email. Figured someone who was interested in buying a poster would want confirmation that it was real. I guess not.

Bongster- The yamma program burns quite nice... 

Thanks FP for confirming what I thought.  Don't get me wrong- i agree that knowingly selling fakes is bogus as hell and that definitely gives you the right not to like him.  My main concern was that people on here- especially new collectors are assuming that if a poster came through Cam- then its fake. Whether or not Cam is a good person is another debate for another thread.

Good to see you all. Hope everyone is good. How's Mr. Yuma doing?

4/14/10 8:30 PM
fightpimp

including FP has rare items that they bought from Cam.

And what the fuck would those rare items be??? A UFC 75 poster? The only other shit I bought from him was a shitload of fake posters. GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK IT ASSHOLE!

Every time I wanted to "buy" an item from Cam, YOU COULDNT!!! He did not let people "BUY" things... you had to email him to "get in the imaginary line" that was in his head... All the shit I tried to "buy" was sold when I emailed him... even though it stayed listed on his site for days and sometimes WEEKS later...

Murph you need to know when to shut the fuck up dude. If what comes out of your mouth solves a problem, thats a good thing... but all you spout is absolute shit man... seriously. Your like the fucking Drama King of MMA Memorabilia... with all the tall-tales and everything. Go take a test-drive in a fucking Camaro or something will ya??? Please???
4/14/10 8:43 PM
fightpimp

And CT... the "ASSHOLE" reference ws not aimed at you... it was for Murphy.
4/14/10 9:53 PM
fightpimp

wow thats a long fucking list of shit that I bought from Cam fellas! Well whats the deal??? Cant somebody please tell me what I bought from him? Oh yeah... Murphy must be using his crystal ball to see what he would look like behind the wheel of a Callaway Camaro wearing his Affliction t-shirt and TapouT cap backwards... almost forgot all the tribal tats on his forearm thats hanging out over the drivers door...

When youre done Murph... please back up your statement...
4/14/10 9:56 PM
bongwater7654

thats it i quit anyone have any pogs for sale? 
4/14/10 10:00 PM
PTSandman

No pogs, but I'm sitting on crates of beanie babies if your interested in completing any sets.
4/14/10 10:21 PM
bongwater7654

lol i hope your joking 
4/14/10 11:17 PM
PTSandman

lol yeah
4/14/10 11:49 PM
ChicagoTom

Edited: 04/25/10 6:12 PM
 blah 
4/14/10 11:52 PM
tjsuckerpunch

Is someone selling a Ultimate Brazil US Version.

Its the only poster I want and have wanted for years.

Im interetsed if its for sale

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.