UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Orlando Judo Instructors???

4/19/10 10:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mikeblak
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A buddy of mine is looking to take some Judo classes and wanted to know if there were any good Judo guys in the Orlando area. I'm a bit out of the loop these days and would appreciate any advice from the UG. Where in the hell is Quincy Rice when you need him???
4/19/10 10:39 PM
mikeblak
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/10 10:40 PM

(Double Post)

Maybe it's a sign that Judo is twice as good as the other arts :)
4/20/10 10:37 AM
judoblackbelt
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent email to Florida judo asking for recommendations. Will post as soon as I get a response.
4/20/10 5:08 PM
mikeblak

Thanks judoblackbelt, much appreciated.
4/21/10 10:11 AM
judoblackbelt
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Central Florida Judo & Jujitsu
382 Hatteras Ave.
Clermont, FL 34711

This is a good start. All the bad ass clubs are near Miami. This club is 26 miles west of Orlando. go to their website: www.floridajudo.com
or email their sensei:senseijudo@aol.com

Let us know how if this works out.

4/22/10 12:43 AM
JuDoK@
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There used to be a Judo club in Orlando with some nice Japanese guys there... They were top notch competitors. I fought them several times in tournaments down there... I don't know if they are still there, but, it would be worth a shot. I remember only that it was in an industrial area.
4/22/10 10:32 AM
judoblackbelt

My hope is the people from Central Florida judo would know any of the local clubs in Orlando area with them being so close. thanks JuDoK@.
4/22/10 8:24 PM
OCJudoTrngCtr
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orange County Judo Training Center, OCJudo.com Team
 The most comprehensive list of judo clubs in Florida is found here.

www.kinofuda.com/JudoClubs.htm

There are two clubs listed in Orlando

www.kinofuda.com/JudoClubs.htm#ORANGE
4/22/10 11:14 PM
mikeblak

Thanks for the input everyone, I'll pass on the info and give any feedback I get.
9/22/10 6:18 PM
Punk Dobbs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be in Orlando in a couple of weeks. Did you get any feedback from the clubs there?
9/23/10 9:38 AM
walknazty
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orlando Judo Inc. is a registered USJA club with NO CONTRACTS

http://www.orlandojudo.com/index.htm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.