UnderGround Forums

TUF 16 >> R.Attonito WILL BE BACK (This season)

4/21/10 11:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HYBRID JON
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off to my college roomie/ wrestling house-mate Ritchie...  You were winning in dominant fashion until the 2 illegal knees to the head...  I am so fucking proud to be able to watch one of my former teamates... even bigger, roomates on TUF!!!!!  I am so proud of you brother....   You wrestled your way thouh one of the eventual toughest programs in the country, then packed it up and were accepted by ATT (One of... if not, the best MMA team in the world).

You broke your hand.... Hitting a guy that is one tough SOB... You were dominating and nobody can say otherwise...

IMO I was praying you would have gotten to beat up Yager...  Big mouth "Troll" Vs. Quiet, bald, "real MMA professional"...

Ritch... IMO.... and just my opinion, I have never seen an "Out" guy get as much on-air time as you.....

TUF likes you, you are a real fucking fighter, and you deserve to be on that show!!!!!

IMO, on a wing and a prayer....  RITCH will be back this season!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud to know you brother........
TTT
4/21/10 11:22 PM
Slowshot
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PFFFFT.

Your boy is a quitter, who took the easy way out.

Replays showed the knees didn't hit his head.

He hurt his hand, and quit.
4/21/10 11:24 PM
jason hornbuckle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ the replays were all of the 2nd knee, which glanced off. the first one hit solid

i just watched it several times

even if they both glanced off, that's still 2 fouls
4/21/10 11:25 PM
Slowshot
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/21/10 11:25 PM
 First one landed, but not to the head, I watched several times myself on the DVR. 
4/21/10 11:26 PM
Waterbottle

2 fouls but I didn't see either land. Even if they were fouls they didn't land and he could have got up and continued to fight. The fight was far from over. Need to see the GIF's again cause they didn't show the replay enough imo.
4/21/10 11:28 PM
jason hornbuckle

you're crazy if you don't think that first one hit him in the head

and if the guy is committing multiple fouls its not about whether or not he hurt his opponent bad enough to put the guy out of the fight or not.
4/21/10 11:30 PM
Slowshot

Then I'm crazy.

So if the first one is to the body, and the second misses, that's ZERO fouls, and ONE quitter.
4/21/10 11:32 PM
BBB81

Slowshot watch what you say...Uscola is lucky! Rich was murdering him and would've continued to for the rest of the fight...now I know why Uscola's record is garbage!
4/21/10 11:35 PM
jason hornbuckle

uscola has that kimura in pretty deep and made a not bad attempt at a kneebar too

i'm not saying he sucks but he definately kneed rich in the head
4/21/10 11:37 PM
Kirik
1730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
Slowshot -  Then I'm crazy.

So if the first one is to the body, and the second misses, that's ZERO fouls, and ONE quitter.

That is a professional fighter you are talking about. You are not, So chill out. I know you sat through some commercials or whatever to watch the show, but that does not entitle you to come here and post that way.
4/21/10 11:42 PM
Waterbottle

^^are you serious Kirik?? People post way worse shit.
4/21/10 11:55 PM
HYBRID JON
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously Slowshot....(Arghhhhh, nevermind).....  I was almost enticed to go blow by blow with ya....  But the unsilent majority will enforce what I said already....

IMO Attonito will be ack this season...  A guy that pays that many dues, does the right thing in the sport, and stays with a "Top Team"....  Will find a way back on....

I know and have known Ritch personally, and he is one of the most committed and integretty fortified fighters a person can know....

If Ritch was loosing 45-50 in a title bout, he would hae found a way to amputate his own hand and fnish....

I stand by my word here, I bet my soul on it and I have more of a right to do so than you do...

People that run this place have seen me lay my soul on the line....  And I'll swear by it 100 times from tomorrow....

I dont know Dana, but I know whats right, and I know good T.V....

Mark my words....  R. Attonito will have his way found back on this show.....
4/22/10 12:05 AM
HYBRID JON

Edited: 04/22/10 12:05 AM
 Good finds a way for the ones that really deserve it....

P.S Bruce Baumgartner won 2 gold olympic medals with no ACL's....

Thats the coaching Ritch and I come from....

A year after becomming and all-american, Bruce and I shared a box of Dunkin Donuts, at the Suffolk County Championships.... 2 years later my kid bro was an NCAA champ.....

2 years after that,Ritch was part of ATT

If you surround yourself with the right people....  Good thins happen...

I dont know how it will happen, but he's paid his dues, and I bet my life on  it...  He's got a good thing comming to him and his wife...

Bet against that.....
 *Editied for spelling

4/22/10 12:11 AM
jason hornbuckle

http://www.ultimatefighter.com/full-episodes/tuf-11/the-aftermath-clown-box

both guys' thoughts on it. the knee is at the 7 min mark

Attonito clearly says the first one hit him in the forehead, which is what i see when i watch it

Uscola admits the guy was down when he threw it but says he thought he wasn't

so i don't know what the argument is about
4/22/10 12:23 AM
HYBRID JON

Hornbuckle....

Ease up guy....  You are a mere (Yet respected) fight comentator with about10 plus years in the buisness...

Attonito AND Uscola are the fighters involved IN THE FIGHT, that aknowledge the ill-egal knees....

Obviously as Slowshot stated... Ritch is a quitter...

Slowshot.... really anything more??????

P.S. Its gonna feel like your oyster like vagina was forced to make a pearl when you have to see him back on the show.....

P.S. You're gonna wear that "Pearl Necklace"

Heel up Ritchie!!!!!
4/22/10 12:51 AM
jason hornbuckle

you must not have seen many fights if you've never seen a guy take longer than .5 a second to react to a hard shot
4/22/10 12:52 AM
HULKSMASH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HYBRID JON -  First off to my college roomie/ wrestling house-mate Ritchie...  You were winning in dominant fashion until the 2 illegal knees to the head...  I am so fucking proud to be able to watch one of my former teamates... even bigger, roomates on TUF!!!!!  I am so proud of you brother....   You wrestled your way thouh one of the eventual toughest programs in the country, then packed it up and were accepted by ATT (One of... if not, the best MMA team in the world).

You broke your hand.... Hitting a guy that is one tough SOB... You were dominating and nobody can say otherwise...

IMO I was praying you would have gotten to beat up Yager...  Big mouth "Troll" Vs. Quiet, bald, "real MMA professional"...

Ritch... IMO.... and just my opinion, I have never seen an "Out" guy get as much on-air time as you.....

TUF likes you, you are a real fucking fighter, and you deserve to be on that show!!!!!

TTT

TTT
4/22/10 12:55 AM
Caestus

Hybrid Jon, if you wrestled with Rich then did you also wrestle with Baroni? I've trained with Rich in the past and he's told me some stories...
4/22/10 12:55 AM
HULKSMASH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HYBRID JON -  First off to my college roomie/ wrestling house-mate Ritchie...  You were winning in dominant fashion until the 2 illegal knees to the head...  I am so fucking proud to be able to watch one of my former teamates... even bigger, roomates on TUF!!!!!  I am so proud of you brother....   You wrestled your way thouh one of the eventual toughest programs in the country, then packed it up and were accepted by ATT (One of... if not, the best MMA team in the world).

TTT

TTT
4/22/10 12:59 AM
HYBRID JON

Wow....   Good thing this forum has LONG TIME...  Commited, PPV having members, with such in depth knowledge in the sport....

With-out you and all your support to the forum, we couldnt tell who was for real, and who was a 2 month poser.....  Thaks for the clarification....

For the record douche-dick......  Both fighters ADMITTED the foul...........

So,when ya plan on paying to be a member to a forum you feel so passionatly about??????

Fightfan23.... that message is to you...  When ya plan on paying, and not just posting trying to seem like you deserve the right to run this place??????

Have you talked to either fighter????  Or was that RE-PLAY on VHS????????

Unless you can contribute constructively.....  Stay the fuck away from a thread like this....

Its for adults only........

4/22/10 1:02 AM
HYBRID JON

Hulksmash.....

Cant name any more valued members of this place....

Aces and beyond in my book.....

When I see your support, I know Im not toattaly fucked in what Im saying.....
4/22/10 1:09 AM
HYBRID JON

Caestus....  Did I wrestle with Baroni???

I was the only cornerman he ever has and remain undefeated...  I was his cornerman in UFC 30 (The first EVER ZUFFA owned UFC fight)...  Him vs Curtis Stout...  (Me and Kieth Trimbble, great corner and coach... I have sooo much rexpect for him).

I dont want to take away from Ritch and this thread.... But ask him about the first time he showed up to his dorm room, (With 2 of the top recruits in the country)... but his new room-mate was completely naked and hid his bed in his closet....

P.S. I was the room-mate....  ( 2 years later we had a house together.....)

Ritch will be back!!!!!!!!
4/22/10 1:09 AM
HYBRID JON

Caestus....  Did I wrestle with Baroni???

I was the only cornerman he ever has and remain undefeated...  I was his cornerman in UFC 30 (The first EVER ZUFFA owned UFC fight)...  Him vs Curtis Stout...  (Me and Kieth Trimbble, great corner and coach... I have sooo much rexpect for him).

I dont want to take away from Ritch and this thread.... But ask him about the first time he showed up to his dorm room, (With 2 of the top recruits in the country)... but his new room-mate was completely naked and hid his bed in his closet....

P.S. I was the room-mate....  ( 2 years later we had a house together.....)

Ritch will be back!!!!!!!!
4/22/10 1:14 AM
HYBRID JON

^Obvious double post....
4/22/10 1:25 AM
DonFrye_Fan

Kirik -  That is a professional fighter you are talking about. You are not, So chill out. I know you sat through some commercials or whatever to watch the show, but that does not entitle you to come here and post that way.
VTFD!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.