UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Congrats to Keith Johnson and Chris Davis!!!

4/24/10 12:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFI/Pro Managment LLC , Matchmaker/Owner

Keith and Chris both fought on Empire Fighting Championships last night. Keith beat Jeremiah Riggs by RNC in the second round and Chris won the 205 title against BJJ Black Belt Kiko France...

Awsome job last night guys....
4/24/10 6:14 PM
rnr7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris looked better than I've ever seen him. His standup looked good and his gnp was nasty. His takedown defense also looked damn good although he did get taken down once but France spent a LOT of energy doing it. He had Chris in side control and Chris worked his way up. I think that changed the whole fight. That and the uppercut he hit him with(thud, nose commences to bleeding). Great job Davis, we're all proud of you.

ps. I hope everyone made it home from the fights okay, it got pretty intense for us.
4/24/10 6:40 PM
FullBlastJKD

CONGRATS!!! Way to go Chris! Couldn't be more proud of you man. I know all about trying to hold that joker down in side control, it's damn near impossible! LOL

And Congrats to Keith as well!
4/24/10 8:54 PM
ovrgrwnkd

rnr7 - Chris looked better than I've ever seen him.

ps. I hope everyone made it home from the fights okay, it got pretty intense for us.

FAG!
4/25/10 12:56 AM
rnr7

ovrgrwnkd - 
rnr7 - Chris looked better than I've ever seen him.

FAG!

Man your funny. Oh, the only time you've had chris in side control is if he laid down and said "hey chase get in side control".

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.