UnderGround Forums

Scott Sonnon >> COACH SZOLEK WINS!!!

2/6/03 6:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sonnon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Feb-03

Well friends, I just received the videotape in hand from my partner at the Atlanta office. Now, quite a few of you have had the pleasure of reading the insightful and informative articles at Clubbell.tv from Coach Szolek - myself included. He's been avidly helping folks with their programs, technique and exercise selection through his articles. Well... I just sat down and watched the mighty "Polish Bear" from Pittsburgh go ahead and in one 5 minute session Clean To Order the 45Lbs. Clubbell not once, but FOUR TIMES: twice with the right hand, and twice with the left. Not only this, but on the final one rep set, he held the Bruiser in Order for SEVEN SECONDS - well past the regulation four. Coach Szolek has been training with me for quite a few years in Russian Martial Art ROSS, but this just surpasses anything I could have expected from a Clubbell Knuckledragger! Without sounding condescending, I am quite proud of Coach! To the Winner go the spoils! Help me congradulate him, the 1st Bruiser Division Strongman in history! We are working with our staff right now to determine the technical process for uploading the video clip to our website. We'll let you know when it's ready for your viewing. Suffice it to say... it's impressive. Coach Sonnon
2/7/03 11:28 AM
paw
1427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Feb-03
Congrats!
2/7/03 12:39 PM
msparke

Doug is the man! I had a feeling he would be the one to do it.
2/7/03 4:28 PM
JYoung

So, there are real Knuckledraggers in Pittsburgh. Congrats to Coach Szolek! I hope to meet Coach Szolek soon. I have been trying to get in touch with him for a few months in hopes of joining a ROSS Tribe in the 'Burg. Please post the video link. I am certain it will be very inspiring to other would-be Knuckledraggers such as myself.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.