UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing/Muay Thai UnderGround >> Muay Thai Legend Sangtiennoi coming to USA

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/20/10 1:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nakmuay26
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are reading this thread you aren't waiting outside the Clark Building in Hermosa Beach for the Sangtiennoi seminar this coming weekend.

Slowly step away from the computer, grab your gear and go have a great training experience this weekend.

*Cheap Ass MoFo's are always welcome! Just be one of the Cheap Ass MoFo's that brings a couple training pals to the seminar with cash!

6/21/10 6:17 PM
Vincent Giordano
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sending this up. This is a really great event.  
6/22/10 1:26 AM
The Hyena
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This weekend
6/23/10 1:40 AM
The Hyena
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

top Im tryin to get a ride DAMNIT !!!

I gotta go !
6/23/10 10:07 PM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hyena, were are you at now, just curious. I remember your post about the gym in LV, hoping you've found a new home gym.
6/24/10 2:06 AM
Bryan72
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sangtien-noi arrived last night, and came to the gym with me today. He proceeded to dish out tons of tips, tricks, etc. I'm excited for this weekend!
6/25/10 9:56 PM
Bryan72
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last bump before the seminar, I hope to see some of you guys here!
6/28/10 2:29 AM
Bryan72

Thanks to everyone who made it out, and everyone here who TTT'd this thread

and if anyone wants to set up a last minute workshop/seminar, let me know!
6/29/10 3:43 AM
SanshiroSugata
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so bummed I didn't get to make it to this. Anyone got any recaps of how the seminar(s) were?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.