UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Coolest Collectible in MMA

4/28/10 9:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightpimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for the info! I bet they look really nice.
4/29/10 9:43 PM
ChicagoTom
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/30/10 2:20 PM
FighterPortraits
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighter Portraits, Visual Storyteller
 Looks like Kim Couture or Kimbo to me..........
5/10/10 11:29 PM
ChicagoTom
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
5/10/10 11:37 PM
fightpimp

at least we know he has a sense of humor!
5/11/10 1:49 PM
FighterPortraits
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighter Portraits.com, Visual Storyteller
ChicagoTom -  

who is it?  im guessing i should know.....
5/11/10 2:55 PM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why its only the greatest fighter of all time silly 
5/11/10 4:07 PM
Kurle
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And for the record, that glove is all mine
5/11/10 6:48 PM
fightpimp

well.. if the 305 (area code for Miami/FL) didn't give it away... the KIMBO should have... geeeeeeeez!
5/11/10 6:59 PM
FighterPortraits

fightpimp -  well.. if the 305 (area code for Miami/FL) didn't give it away... the KIMBO should have... geeeeeeeez!

LMAO
5/11/10 7:58 PM
ChicagoTom

lol
5/11/10 9:51 PM
Kurle
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StandupMMA - 
ChicagoTom -  
I think I was the only one in all of Montreal cheering for Matt. The candians were going crazy for Kimbo and had about 20 requests for auto gloves. It was pathetic.

Is this one still for sale? I know 20 people who want it. Maybe we can cut it up in pieces and sell it indivivually? We are sure to get a least a $100 alone for the 305 inscription. Whos's in with me???? I got a 2$ bill on it.

Going to have to come up with way more than that to get out of my hands.
5/12/10 12:22 AM
ChicagoTom

StandupMMA - 
Kurle - 
StandupMMA - 
ChicagoTom -  
I think I was the only one in all of Montreal cheering for Matt. The candians were going crazy for Kimbo and had about 20 requests for auto gloves. It was pathetic.

Is this one still for sale? I know 20 people who want it. Maybe we can cut it up in pieces and sell it indivivually? We are sure to get a least a $100 alone for the 305 inscription. Whos's in with me???? I got a 2$ bill on it.

Going to have to come up with way more than that to get out of my hands.
Will my liver suffice? It has been pretty badly damaged though over the years. liver kicks,  liver punches, alcohol, benzos, handfuls of hydrocodone/percocets, copious amounts of cocaine, not to mention the 30bags of herion I used to shoot IV in my right arm but hey beggers can't be chosers. 

Dr. Darvocet- My primary care physcian offered me a dozen dilaudids and a prescription for oxycotin for it the other day. he has some deal going with a south american transpalnt agency thaty buys them. He said "it is going to go soon anyway" and offered me a pepsi to think it over and I said "Hep C?" No sir I do not have Hep C. He said how bout a coke? I said why would you offer me coke? thats when I lost him. He stated he needed to put his daughter through dance school. So she could grow up to be a stripper. I told him I would pass on his offer today. But I am willing to fork it over for that Kimbo Slice glove!

What do you say?

once again I will restrain myself.  He isn't selling the glove. 
5/12/10 9:51 AM
Kurle

Is there anyway we can lets say take a photo of it and then print it on metal?
5/12/10 12:18 PM
FighterPortraits

StandupMMA - 
Kurle - Is there anyway we can lets say take a photo of it and then print it on metal?

I even up the ante threw in two round 5 cardboard cut outs of chute boxe. Spider and Axe murder (he helped get my liver out to show you)

+1
5/12/10 5:24 PM
fightpimp

nice tiles dude lol! Let me guess, you still live at mom's?
5/12/10 11:26 PM
Kurle

fightpimp -  nice tiles dude lol! Let me guess, you still live at mom's?

Man that is a question like when did you stop beating your wife.... no right answer
5/13/10 12:33 AM
ChicagoTom

lol 
5/13/10 12:59 AM
fightpimp

Wait till you hear about the PM that jagoff sent me... comedy gold!

He has to be a sub-5-footer or have a small dick.

Or both... poor bastard!
5/13/10 1:03 AM
fightpimp

Here's the PM... not a single character was edited, it wouldn't fit in a screen-shot so i copied/pasted below...

StandupMMA sent you a message.

Re: FYI

"No I own my house, I travel all over the world, eat at the best restraunts, shop at whole foods, own 2 vechilces out right. I have 3 bedrooms 2 FB and my mortage is only 600$ a month beacuase I dropped 60k on the down payment. Have no debt. and got enough in my blow account to buy your entire life. Just in case you were wondering. You see I have a healthy marriage and let my wife tile our kitchen. Let me ask you a question does your son live with you??? Or do you not see him at all because baby momma has a new man and she hates your guts. And you really live in the fantasy that you would be there for him if he lived closer to you. And that you wish you could get him to spend the summers with you and yet you barely he see him but you feel good cause you call him everynight.

5/13/10 1:09 AM
fightpimp

So he owns a single-wide, gets over the border to mexico and canada, eats mickey d's and weinerschnitzels, owns two mopeds outright, he has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths (in his single-wide) or maybe its a double-wide... ya never know it would be mighty cramped with 3 and 2 in a single... His mortgage is only $600 because his single-wide cost 120K and he put 60K down on it, He has no debt, and he can buy my entire life with his spare change. and I can't hold a straight face at the moment so.....POST!

Say "hi" to the wife for me will ya?
5/13/10 1:11 AM
fightpimp

Dont fuck with me Standup, I have a black-belt in keyboard-jitsu!
5/13/10 10:20 AM
fightpimp

This keeps getting better and better lol...

"I dont know who I am dealing with? Your straight faggot. I would RNC standing in 7seconds bro. I will be at bellator tonight if your there in Monroe I will bang you out so quick you wont every talk shit on a keyboard agian. Matter fact you wont be able to do much ever again. To answer a question you posted before I am not 6'4" 240- I am 6'3" 220 10yrs pro am experince. So stop your pedophile threats. Pussy hiding behind a keyboard. And tonight on the phone dead beat dad tell your son I said hi!

You use the word pedo a lot and keep talking about my kid... i think you need to go register at your local police station...

Sorry I wont be in Monroe tonite or ever unless there's a good reason. You can find me at any of the "local" shows in Mass and NH though if you ever get the urge. I'll be at the WCF in June, and any other shows at the Manchester Armory, Club Lido etc... I can even get your sorry ass a free lunch if needed.

5/13/10 4:02 PM
Kurle

fightpimp - 

"...Your straight faggot.

Ok, this seems contradictory..
5/13/10 4:52 PM
PJ Benn Fan
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/13/10 5:35 PM

Regarding all of you, in the illustrious words of Mike Tyson, I'll fuck you till you love me faggot!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_q9Z1xnFGk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.