UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> May 15th Jeff Curran Seminar in Waterloo

4/30/10 11:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Halz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cedar Valley Jiu Jitsu will be hosting Jeff Curran for a seminar May 15th at Gold's Gym in Waterloo.

The seminar will be from 1pm to 4pm. The cost will be $75 per person. The after party is scheduled to happen at 1012 Royal Drive at 6PM.

Drinks will be provided and food will be catered by Chris Meyers the head gourmet chef of the Becks restaurants, but you may want to bring a side dish and lawn chairs. If it is raining we will move in the garage.

Jeff Curran will also be attending the after party so it will be a good chance to hang out with a UFC and WEC veteran.

Host will try to find special kosher/vegetarian/gluten free offerings as well.
5/3/10 9:57 AM
Crump's Brother
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be there too. If seeing Curran wasn't enough to get you to come then my presence should seal the deal.
5/3/10 5:08 PM
beaulaugh
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What kind of turnout do you expect for this? Just wondering about the amount of individual work we'll get. No-Gi I assume?
5/4/10 1:27 PM
Halz

I think that we will be in the 25 person range. It is a gi seminar, however there have usually been no gi participants in about every seminar that we have had.
5/4/10 3:05 PM
mayoroffun

Any vegan-kosher-gluten free offerings? I am Jewish-celiac, who also happens to be a hippy....and I would like to be shown something Jiu-Jitsu.
6/29/10 8:48 AM
Miller

I was away for the last one,let me know when the next one is.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.