UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Question for the rooster...........

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/5/10 7:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bgyuk
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If evolution is false, why out of the 10 million plus species is there not ONE, yep NOT ONE that violates the nested set of hierarchies? Cheers.

5/5/10 8:44 PM
Grakman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if you will get the level of debate that you seem to be looking for on this forum. I'm not a 6000 year creationist by any means; I'm not going to argue or debate against your assertion by quoting Genesis. Nor do I know much about nested hierarchies, only what I've read in an article or two. But to me nested hierarchies seem to neither prove nor disprove macroevolution, either way.  It looks like a statement of fact, or observation, about the 'way things are.' It doesn't speak to the how or means by which all things came to be related. A creationist could easily say that God made things of the same material.

I would say its like writing this post in the English language using the English alphabet. I have a set of 26 letters to choose from in order to make an unlimited number of words. In the same way, God has an 'alphabet,' and he used that same alphabet to create the world and all it's variations; it's 'nested hierarchies.'

Just my .02.  I'm not sure I can add much more than this in any other reply if you post a rebuttal or more info though. 

And I loved that show. Say hi to Norm for me. ;)

5/6/10 11:38 AM
toelocku

bgyuk - <p style="text-align: justify; margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt" class="MsoNormal"><span style="line-height: 115%; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt">If evolution is false, why out of the 10 million plus species is there not ONE, yep NOT ONE that violates the nested set of hierarchies? Cheers.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

'nested set of hierarchies' sounds very scientific so it must be true. scientists say...

the concept itself is false.
5/6/10 1:41 PM
toelocku

just like it seems mostly in 'science' lit. if someone draws a picture like the 'missing link' pics people just accept it as true because look theres a pic of it right there. scientists are not ever wrong or lie.
5/6/10 9:24 PM
truthisalive
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/10 9:24 PM
Who cares...Believe in God or not...make your choice and live life accordingly.
5/7/10 2:38 PM
toelocku

God cares^
5/10/10 3:50 PM
the rooster

sorry been off a long time. Your still rowing this boat dude? Evolution will go the way of global warming. A medium to brainwash other secularist and to enrich the secular scientist through tax payer money.

The evidence is overwhelming for a creation (even you believe in a secular origin and creation of the universe) and the odds to create the order, design, complexity, language, etc in the micro and macro (cells to universe) takes way to much secular faith in the power of some unintelligible force.

There is a greater reason for your white knuckle grip on evolution and at the end of the day, I believe it's because the ramifications of the truth are something you are not willing to deal with. That you are a sinner, subject to the universal law of sin and death and you will one day have to answer to the Living God. So you hide behind the skirt of modern secular science and try to pretend you can't see what's in front of you.

Even as the evidence and signs for the beginning and the end are all around you.

You are a blind man following the blind and the ditch is wide and deep.

I pray you will be honest about the facts around you before it's to late.
5/10/10 9:10 PM
bgyuk
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the rooster - sorry been off a long time. Your still rowing this boat dude? Evolution will go the way of global warming. A medium to brainwash other secularist and to enrich the secular scientist through tax payer money.

The evidence is overwhelming for a creation (even you believe in a secular origin and creation of the universe) and the odds to create the order, design, complexity, language, etc in the micro and macro (cells to universe) takes way to much secular faith in the power of some unintelligible force.

There is a greater reason for your white knuckle grip on evolution and at the end of the day, I believe it's because the ramifications of the truth are something you are not willing to deal with. That you are a sinner, subject to the universal law of sin and death and you will one day have to answer to the Living God. So you hide behind the skirt of modern secular science and try to pretend you can't see what's in front of you.

Even as the evidence and signs for the beginning and the end are all around you.

You are a blind man following the blind and the ditch is wide and deep.

I pray you will be honest about the facts around you before it's to late.
Thats not an answer old pal...............

Oh and i hope you haven't bought into the media hype over climate change. It is VERY real, listen to the scientists not the media.
5/10/10 9:11 PM
bgyuk

toelocku - 
bgyuk - <p style="text-align: justify; margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt" class="MsoNormal"><span style="line-height: 115%; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt">If evolution is false, why out of the 10 million plus species is there not ONE, yep NOT ONE that violates the nested set of hierarchies? Cheers.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

'nested set of hierarchies' sounds very scientific so it must be true. scientists say...

the concept itself is false.

Hmm??????? carry on...................
5/10/10 9:13 PM
bgyuk

truthisalive - Who cares...Believe in God or not...make your choice and live life accordingly.
"truthisalive - Who cares...Believe in God or not...make your choice" you have my complete agreement up until this point......... "and live life accordingly"

5/10/10 11:14 PM
the rooster

bgyuk: Oh and i hope you haven't bought into the media hype over climate change. It is VERY real, listen to the scientists not the media.

me: which scientists? the ones who doctored info, 'lost' evidence, or censored info? LOL.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.