UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Koscheck vs. Daley

5/6/10 11:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/09/10 12:17 AM
The Underground News, Editor

Josh Koscheck Vs. Paul "SemTex" Daley
Fight was scheduled for 3 rounds (5x5x5)
Name Josh Koscheck Josh Koscheck
Height 5′ 10″ (177.8 cm)
Weight 170 (77.11 kg)
Record 14-4-0
Team American Kickboxing Academy
VS
Name Paul Daley Paul Daley
Height 5′ 9″ (175.26 cm)
Weight 155 (70.31 kg)
Record 20-9-2
Team Team Rough House

Josh Koscheck def. Paul Daley via Unanimous Decision, R3

5/8/10 1:30 PM
PepperUK
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sleep tight kos!!! Boom!
5/8/10 1:40 PM
BanTheUKmmaNoobs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those of you who don't know what getting bingo'd means, you about to learn...

Kos' head will end up in the fifth row.
5/8/10 1:54 PM
explodingboy

BanTheUKmmaNoobs - For those of you who don't know what getting bingo'd means, you about to learn...

I strongly disgree with you.

I think the nineth or tenth.

5/8/10 2:00 PM
Nabors Rigpig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kos
5/8/10 2:02 PM
Altofsky
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Want Daley to win, but the reality is that he's only got a few seconds to make it happen. I give him a 10% chance of winning this fight, and that's being generous.

Kos by TKO/Ref stoppage, Rd 1.

And I cannot stand Kos.
5/8/10 2:06 PM
BanTheUKmmaNoobs

explodingboy - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - For those of you who don't know what getting bingo'd means, you about to learn...

I strongly disgree with you.

I think the nineth or tenth.

Yes. On second thoughts, I might have been too conservative in my prediction. If you factor Kos' suspect chin into the equation we could be looking at a level 5 launching - meaning that his head could land as far as 10 rows back!
5/8/10 2:15 PM
Altofsky
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, DT... honestly... all schtick out the window...

How the hell do you see Paul avoiding going to the ground?

I want to see Kos' head get launched halfway across the globe, if not the entire circumfrence of the earth. However, I see absolutely NO WAY POSSIBLE for Paul to keep it standing long enough to do so.

Sure, all he needs is one to land. But Kos knows that, and while I don't think he's the brightest person alive, he, if not his trainers, surely know better than to keep it standing in this fight.

I'd absolutely love to see Daley clean Kos' clock. I'd pay to see that any day of the week... multiple times daily. But as long as Kos has the option of taking Paul down, I don't see it happening.

Explain to me how you're so sure Paul's gonna do it. I'd love to see it. I want it to happen. But simple logic states that it's not going to occur.
5/8/10 2:22 PM
Handy Hammered My Colon
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Altofsky - Okay, DT... honestly... all schtick out the window...

How the hell do you see Paul avoiding going to the ground?

I want to see Kos' head get launched halfway across the globe, if not the entire circumfrence of the earth. However, I see absolutely NO WAY POSSIBLE for Paul to keep it standing long enough to do so.

Sure, all he needs is one to land. But Kos knows that, and while I don't think he's the brightest person alive, he, if not his trainers, surely know better than to keep it standing in this fight.

I'd absolutely love to see Daley clean Kos' clock. I'd pay to see that any day of the week... multiple times daily. But as long as Kos has the option of taking Paul down, I don't see it happening.

Explain to me how you're so sure Paul's gonna do it. I'd love to see it. I want it to happen. But simple logic states that it's not going to occur.

Grudgingly I have to agree with you. I love Daley, but he is gonna have to fight tooth and nail to stay on his feet.
I just hope the trash talk has got to Josheck and he will come out trying to swing so Daley can launch his head into the stratosphere.

I'm still putting down £10 on Daley gogo'ing Josheck =)
5/8/10 2:32 PM
Altofsky

I feel the same way, honestly. I'm a huge Semtex fan and I simply cannot stand Koscheck. But I'm also a logical person, so I really don't see Paul having much of a chance to avoid the takedown.

And it really pisses me off, actually. >=[
5/8/10 2:32 PM
KirikMyName!
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/8/10 3:06 PM
CaptainAhab87

whats up with daleys weight stating 155?
5/8/10 3:37 PM
JolietJake

quote]BanTheUKmmaNoobs - For those of you who don't know what getting bingo'd means, you about to learn...

I don't really care for Koscheck but the only way his head is going to end up in the fifth row is if after he dominates Daley by taking him down at will, he goes up there and sits to watch the rest of the fights.
5/8/10 3:55 PM
32Hunter
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KOS!
5/8/10 4:19 PM
Jeven

daley is going to decimate josh koshcehck
5/8/10 4:24 PM
ngod23

He doesnt know what it means but Daley is bringing the decimation
5/8/10 4:48 PM
Nipples of Kirik

Kos will be dumb if he stands
5/8/10 4:58 PM
flesheatingbull

lol at this thread so far. kos will easily defeat this mediocre fighter with a mediocre record.
5/8/10 6:05 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kos!
5/8/10 6:24 PM
bdog7
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grouchy - 
Nipples of Kirik - Kos will be dumb if he stands

They said the same before his fight with AJ. Everyone was saying AJ is a freak athlete...best standup at 170 blah blah blah. Kos did fine. This is a gimme fight

I admit i was thinking Anthony would beat Kos but Daley is on another level striking then Anthony & has a lot more experience. Also Anthony seems to give up when the going gets tough, i dont see Daley doing that. I think Daley has a good shot at winning the fight, if Kos wants to trade before he shoots, everytime he does that will give Daley a huge shot at knocking him out. I think Kos has a good chance of grinding out a decision but Daley has just as good of a chance to knock him out.
5/8/10 6:38 PM
Miss inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brain says Kos... pulling for the upset though..
5/8/10 6:42 PM
Miss inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why is the Stout vs Stephens thread frozen?

5/8/10 7:03 PM
Ram Rod
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Koz 1st round rnc, but i hope Daley KO's him
5/8/10 7:07 PM
BanTheUKmmaNoobs

Grouchy - 
Nipples of Kirik - Kos will be dumb if he stands

They said the same before his fight with AJ. Everyone was saying AJ is a freak athlete...best standup at 170 blah blah blah. Kos did fine. This is a gimme fight

Slight correction: only idiots and the ignorant were saying AJ had the best stand up in the division.

Daley is the real top dog at 170 as far as striking goes, and it's not even close. This is a different kind of striker.

Still doesn't mean this is a lock, but if Kos chooses to stand, or simply can't get the TD, it will be lights out and heads launched...
5/8/10 7:13 PM
TartanTerrorUK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daley via bingo round 1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.