UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> BJJ 201 QUESTIONS

5/7/10 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thor
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy, just wondering if you plan on making a bjj 201 part 2 any time soon and I cannot find the web resource associated with the dvd. Thanks, I really enjoy all of your instructionals and find them extremely helpful.
5/9/10 1:34 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thor,

BJJ 201 will be re-filmed next year. The web resource page no longer works.

Thank you for your kind words about my instructionals. I look forward to producing some better instructionals in the coming years.

Roy Harris
5/9/10 11:37 AM
Thor
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Roy. Just got my purple belt at age 47 after taking about 6 years off. BJJ over 40, BJJ 201, armlocks 1 and 2, even BJJ 101 were all watched several times and I took things away from them. I also used Roy Deans, Purple belt requirements and a lot of Joe Moreiera's tapes to help. Great lineage!
5/9/10 8:56 PM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thor,

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment!

Roy Harris
5/11/10 9:20 AM
Thor

Thank you, Roy!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.