UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sakuraba vs. Gracie at Dream 14?

5/8/10 6:38 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Kazushi Sakuraba, the “Gracie Hunter”, may face another member of the Brazilian family. With wins against Royce, Renzo, Ryan and Royler, the Japanese fighter was chosen to confront Ralek Gracie on Dream 14. Son of UFC founder Rorion Gracie, Ralek won his two MMA fights to date by submission, both around the three minute mark..

Read entire article...

5/8/10 7:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rumbler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justinmacd - Does Saku need money? Why does he keep fighting?

He loves it? Not to mention he can still win.
5/8/10 8:27 PM
theppfftt
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'll beat him to.Unless he fights Roger or i wish Rickson still @ age 50 or 51 he'll continue to beat all the gracies..just my opinion..
5/10/10 1:02 PM
Invulnerablo

sakuraba should stop.
But if he wants!! whatever...
5/10/10 2:21 PM
JESK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this going to be televised on HD Net
5/10/10 2:23 PM
ScottCL

I think its fine as long as he loves to do it. I really doubt he needs the money. Ralek Gracie isnt likely to give him any brain damage.
5/10/10 2:26 PM
CRBMoney14

Its is crazy how Japanese MMA continues to decline.

Dream 14 is at the level of an MFC card
5/10/10 2:27 PM
Fedors Sweater

ScottCL - 

I think its fine as long as he loves to do it. I really doubt he needs the money. Ralek Gracie isnt likely to give him any brain damage.

Yeah he's not exactly signing up for a 4th fight with Wandy.
5/10/10 4:33 PM
anunaki
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this means nothing...if Ralek taps him with a straight armbar from the mount then he beat washed up saku......
5/10/10 5:29 PM
TapouT24

ttt
5/10/10 6:49 PM
ranier wolfcastle
955 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like hes got a great mount and armbar
5/10/10 7:06 PM
banjohaze
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gravy talk -  I think the Gracie's are gonna keep throwing themselves at Saku til one of them beats him.

Technically Royce beat him at K-1 Dynamite back on 07. But I think it was a 3 five minute round fight, not the old Gracie rules.
5/10/10 7:09 PM
ajjr0ller
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banjohaze - 
gravy talk -  I think the Gracie's are gonna keep throwing themselves at Saku til one of them beats him.

Technically Royce beat him at K-1 Dynamite back on 07. But I think it was a 3 five minute round fight, not the old Gracie rules.

It also technically should have been overturned due to Royce's positive roid test.
5/10/10 7:16 PM
ShannonRitch

Hope he learns not to stop fighting until the ref stops it. He let go as the other guy taps, then the guy wanted to keep fighting. If the ref would not of seen the tap out. He could of been in trouble.
Just my 0.2

But SAKU will destroy him as well.
5/10/10 7:28 PM
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is full of people who started watching the sport after 2002.

Sakuraba vs. the Gracies is the best rivalry in MMA history.  Period.

He's now going to take on a completely younger generation and you don't want to see him try? 
5/10/10 7:34 PM
McLeod
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is NO WAY I will ever say no to a gracie/saku fight. period.
And I think Saku wins this... stand up and strikes... gracie cant get the takedown.
5/10/10 8:23 PM
CRBMoney14

Mad Xyientist -  this thread is full of people who started watching the sport after 2002.

He's now going to take on a completely younger generation and you don't want to see him try? 

You dont think Saku should retire?
5/10/10 8:28 PM
BigEyedFish

Im a big fan of Saku but cmon....
5/10/10 10:45 PM
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRBMoney14 - 
Mad Xyientist -  this thread is full of people who started watching the sport after 2002.

No, I don't believe it's my place to tell anyone to retire.

If he wants to fight, and people want to pay to watch him fight, and a doctor declares him fit to fight, he should fight.  If I don't want to watch it, I should change the channel. 

5/10/10 10:49 PM
CRBMoney14

Mad Xyientist - 
CRBMoney14 - 

No, I don't believe it's my place to tell anyone to retire.

If he wants to fight, and people want to pay to watch him fight, and a doctor declares him fit to fight, he should fight.  If I don't want to watch it, I should change the channel. 

Well I personally find it sad that an all time great takes a beating from someone like Zelg Galesic.

Hes hurting himself
5/10/10 10:54 PM
Mad Xyientist

He's doing that which he loves to do for a large amount of money, that he otherwise can't make elsewhere.  I'll let the doctors rule whether he's hurting himself.  Kind of hard for me to tell without ever having come in contact with him and with no medical training.
5/11/10 6:19 AM
Polonista
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saku can do whatever he wants. he earned it. end it's not like he lost his last 5 fights or something. probably will submit Ralek - just watch.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.