UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jay Silva in for Paulo Filho - Bellator XVIII

5/11/10 9:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2068 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/11/10 9:16 AM

FUUUUUUUUUUU

https://twitter.com/SI_JoshGross/status/13773997318

Thx. Jay Silva in for Filho.  
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/5/11/1467228/bellator-xviii-betting-odds
5/11/10 9:20 AM
Jsteven
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big suprise Filho is out.
5/11/10 9:27 AM
crazydave
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/11/10 9:31 AM
Card
2068 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to Jay Silva for stepping up....
5/11/10 10:03 AM
HOWtasteMYbigPP
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how many more bridges Paulo Filho has left to burn.
5/11/10 10:09 AM
nyhcloyalty
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Silva is a tough dude man, good replacement.. but really.. who's surprised?
5/11/10 10:10 AM
Rand McPherson
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was Leites?
5/11/10 10:31 AM
Tomato Can
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paulo Filho shows himself to be unstable and unreliable? Never!!
5/11/10 10:42 AM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Filho gets his shit together one day. It's sad to see such talent and ability go to waste. 
5/11/10 10:46 AM
Mit
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened to him? Guy use to fight regularily....then nothing and now all this craziness....
5/11/10 10:48 AM
Tomato Can
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy has a tattoo of a million dollar bill with a pitbull where the president's head is supposed to be. He clearly has serious mental problems.
5/11/10 10:55 AM
nhbguy
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/11/10 10:55 AM
It's sad but promoters are really going to have to stop booking the guy. He's going to have to fight on series of tiny, tiny shows and actually show up with some consistency before any promotion bigger than King of the Cage or MFC should even consider signing him.
5/11/10 10:59 AM
Fugazi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vitamin s
5/11/10 11:01 AM
Tomato Can

nhbguy - It's sad but promoters are really going to have to stop booking the guy. He's going to have to fight on series of tiny, tiny shows and actually show up with some consistency before any promotion bigger than King of the Cage or MFC should even consider signing him.

To be fair, he did show up for his last 3 fights. Of course, none of them were in the US and at least 2 of them were at 205 so he didn't have to make weight.
5/11/10 11:30 AM
Ramon Maroni

Jsteven -  Big suprise Filho is out.

this
5/11/10 11:31 AM
Ramon Maroni

thforklift -  I hope Filho gets his shit together one day. It's sad to see such talent and ability go to waste. 

everyone has been saying this now for a few years, and it hasnt happened yet, so dont hold ur breath
5/11/10 11:35 AM
JiuJitsuLifeMH

Ramon Maroni - 
thforklift -  I hope Filho gets his shit together one day. It's sad to see such talent and ability go to waste. 

everyone has been saying this now for a few years, and it hasnt happened yet, so dont hold ur breath

I dunno about you guys, but personally, I'm really sick of seeing this guy pull out of all these major fights that I've been looking forward to watching. It really doesn't seem like he's made his last 3 fights in a row because all I read online is that he keeps backing out of all these major fights that I wanted to see him in. Enough is enough, just blacklist this guy already untill he gets himself clean. Same with Karo, I have a feeling I'm going to be excited for a badass Strikeforce fight with Karo and he'll pull a Filho.
5/11/10 11:39 AM
Ramon Maroni

JiuJitsuLifeMH - 
Ramon Maroni - 

I dunno about you guys, but personally, I'm really sick of seeing this guy pull out of all these major fights that I've been looking forward to watching. It really doesn't seem like he's made his last 3 fights in a row because all I read online is that he keeps backing out of all these major fights that I wanted to see him in. Enough is enough, just blacklist this guy already untill he gets himself clean. Same with Karo, I have a feeling I'm going to be excited for a badass Strikeforce fight with Karo and he'll pull a Filho.

yes it gets old, especially with Filho

does anyone know why he pulled out?
5/11/10 11:41 AM
punchdrunkMMA
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Massive respect to Silva from me. Lombard is a monster.
5/11/10 11:41 AM
Tomato Can

My best guess is that he trained for about 2 weeks for the fight, is weighing around 215 pounds, and knows he won't make the weight.

Of course, it could be a legit injury or whatever, but given Filho's recent history I'm naturally assuming the worst.
5/11/10 9:02 PM
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still a good fight.
5/11/10 9:05 PM
skooter

Jay Heiron is in.
5/11/10 10:05 PM
Saku12
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ramon Maroni - 
JiuJitsuLifeMH - 
Ramon Maroni - 

yes it gets old, especially with Filho

does anyone know why he pulled out?

Supposed to be a visa issue isn't it?
5/11/10 10:12 PM
savage animal
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skooter - Jay Heiron is in.

what man?
5/11/10 10:14 PM
AOmonsta
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva has had some tough couple of fights. Don't see him winning this one either.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.