UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lowe replaces Tavares vs Guillard at UFC 114

5/11/10 2:53 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

UFC newcomer Waylon Lowe will replace an injured Thiago Tavares against Melvin Guillard at UFC 114, set for May 29 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.  Reports of Tavares’ injury were reported earlier this morning. 

Lowe is riding a six-fight win streak and hasn’t lost since May of 2007.

Read entire article...

5/11/10 2:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GaymidaGaydan
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Lowe.
5/11/10 3:19 PM
RKing85
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nothing i would love more than Lowe to win this fight, but unfortunetly it's not going to happen.
5/11/10 3:29 PM
AlliancePA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah. Glad to hear that Waylon will be getting a shot.
5/11/10 3:32 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is lowe a grappler??if so, wtf...why doesnt the ufc make SPencer Fisher vs Guillard??
5/11/10 3:36 PM
GaymidaGaydan
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - is lowe a grappler??if so, wtf...why doesnt the ufc make SPencer Fisher vs Guillard??

Agreed.

Sam stout? Jermey Stevens? I know they just had a fight but you get what i am saying, I Want to see people bang with guillard, not spam takedowns.
5/11/10 3:38 PM
Fugazi

Lowe's a grappler?

Bummer.....if so
5/11/10 3:43 PM
King Baer
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lowe is a very strong wrestler with submission grappling wins over a lot of big names. He's coming off a KO victory at KOTC about a month ago.

His hands are ok, but he has the tools to win this fight.

TTT for a fellow Philadelphia guy.
5/12/10 3:35 PM
AlliancePA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Waylon.
5/12/10 9:50 PM
Fugazi

Nothing against the guy, i just think the last Guillard fight showed that him against a pure grappler can be a snoozer.

Why not match him with another banger?
5/13/10 10:40 AM
AlliancePA

Fugazi - Nothing against the guy, i just think the last Guillard fight showed that him against a pure grappler can be a snoozer.

Why not match him with another banger?

He KO'd Berger in his last fight. He has great takedowns and really solid GNP. He is happy to through some punches but usually happens on the ground and in transitions. Should be a fun fight to watch.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.