UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Advice on gyms in Vegas

5/17/10 2:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lucky21
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, first post.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a new gym in Vegas. I was at Warrior TC for about 2 years and recently left. I am in the Summerlin area but pretty close to the strip also. I am just looking to get in shape again with Thai and Boxing classes at first and maybe transitioning into Wrestling/BJJ/MMA classes later.

If you have any suggestions or know of any deals on pricing specials, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance
8/5/10 7:09 PM
DaveFu
1049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Wand is pretty cheap. Like 110 a month unl. I know Robert Drysdale and Mark The Hyena Beecher have a school together now that is offering specials since they just opened.
8/18/10 11:37 AM
Oldcop
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know that if I was in the Las Vegas area and wanted to continue my Muay Thai training the best place to go would be Master Toddys. I can't think of anybody more knowledgeable and he seems like a very motivating person.
8/23/10 4:34 PM
joshjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have to be at Drysdale's. To much top shelf talent through that place to train anywhere else.

Posted from my mma underground iPhone app
2/1/11 2:19 PM
frost242
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drysdales is a good school but do note that if you train in the evenings like most you will miss out on training with the top level guys as they come in earlier in the day. Wands I think has the best prices especailly if you are security he offers a 30% discount

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.