UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Dolce Diet

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
5/29/10 3:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
piratepirate
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody have personal experience? Is the book worth picking up?
5/30/10 6:16 PM
inf0
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage looked like ass... so no.

5/30/10 6:50 PM
RyPuhnie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet diet? do you just eat a whole bunch of candy?
6/1/10 9:03 PM
jackangle
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - Rampage looked like ass... so no.

to be fair the diet is the diet and had nothing to do with quinton's training methods and camp
6/1/10 9:51 PM
damion
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it's like $39 for a section out of a larger diet book how much is the whole book going to be?!?
6/7/10 5:50 PM
strengthcoach
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys,

The Rampage camp was a team effort and I am very proud of what we were able to accomplish in such a short period of time.

As to my nutritional program, it is quite simple actually.

I am a big believer in real food grown as nature intended and ingested in quantities that are in harmony with the physiology and goals of the individual.

Simply stated, my goal is to extend the life and utility of all of my clients. The fortunate byproduct of my approach is immediate athletic enhancement.

Also, good question about the book pricing. My manual "3-Weeks to Shredded" is a limited release, offered to meet the immediate demand, while my forthcoming book "The DOLCE Diet: Living Lean" is completed and distributed for the masses at a standard market rate set by the publisher.

Hopefully, this answers the questions? I am on vacation but will do my best to jump back on here and answer as many as I can over the next few days.

Thanks!

- Mike Dolce

www.TheDolceDiet.com
6/7/10 8:00 PM
BrutalMedic
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ "If Man made it, don't eat it" IMO
6/7/10 11:22 PM
SJFou
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Carlon Colker was Rampages nutritionist?
6/8/10 7:11 AM
inf0
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When did you discover this diet and have you applied it to your own training Mike?
6/9/10 1:47 PM
strengthcoach
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone,

"Dr. C" (aka Doctor Carlon Colker) is Quinton's personal physician and he is AMAZING!

I am Quinton's nutritionist and strength coach.

Everyone in Rampage's camp has clearly defined roles and responsibilities, very similiar to the business structure of a major corporation, and we all work extremely well together. We are like a family with very special talents.

Truly, "The DOLCE Diet" has been a 20 year evolution and continues to evolve.

I do not offer any advice unless I have first tested it myself and proven it's effectiveness, and am fortunate to have so many elite athletes to continually perfect the day-to-day application of my principles.

Many people don't know, I moved my weight from a 180lbs freestyle wrestler, to a 280lbs competitive powerlifter, back down to a 170lbs professional mixed martial artist, over a 10 year span.

And, I'm thinking about taking my weight down to 155lbs to compete as a lightweight eventually and hopefully, to run a marathon later this year.

I accomplished these goals all through my nutritional strategies and strength / conditioning programs.

Really, I'm a book-nerd with an exercise related OCD!

-Mike Dolce

www.TheDolceDiet.com
6/9/10 5:48 PM
SJFou

Cheers - Whats the release date of the complete book?
6/9/10 5:52 PM
evilbackpack

TTT for Dolce competing at 155!
8/11/10 8:41 PM
NCAA92
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strengthcoach - Hey guys,

The Rampage camp was a team effort and I am very proud of what we were able to accomplish in such a short period of time.

As to my nutritional program, it is quite simple actually.

I am a big believer in real food grown as nature intended and ingested in quantities that are in harmony with the physiology and goals of the individual.

Simply stated, my goal is to extend the life and utility of all of my clients. The fortunate byproduct of my approach is immediate athletic enhancement.

Also, good question about the book pricing. My manual "3-Weeks to Shredded" is a limited release, offered to meet the immediate demand, while my forthcoming book "The DOLCE Diet: Living Lean" is completed and distributed for the masses at a standard market rate set by the publisher.

Hopefully, this answers the questions? I am on vacation but will do my best to jump back on here and answer as many as I can over the next few days.

Thanks!

- Mike Dolce

www.TheDolceDiet.com
What is the difference between the books?

8/25/10 3:06 PM
strengthcoach

Hey Guys,

"The DOLCE Diet: Living Lean" will be on bookshelves in 2011.

It is our goal to reach a larger cross-section of the public and really detail the principles behind my system as well as offering specific meal plans and lifestyle structuring for people with alternate backgrounds and goals.

"The DOLCE Diet: 3-Weeks to Shredded" is available right now on my website and is receiving rave reviews from athletes looking to make weight for fights AND for everyday-type-people just looking to get a jump-start on their own weight-loss and lifestyle change.

I detail every single meal down to the ingredient in this book and even offer a shopping list, so you can just switch onto auto-pilot and let me walk you through the process.

What is amazing, is that people are losing 20, 30 even 40 pounds on this system AND keeping the weight off because I teach you how to adapt to a healthy lifestyle and make your own smart food choices.

Hopefully, I'm not getting too long-winded but I wanted to try and answer all your questions.

Thanks for taking the time to share in the conversation.

Al the best,
Mike Dolce
www.TheDolceDiet.com
8/25/10 3:25 PM
FSMA

RyPuhnie - sweet diet? do you just eat a whole bunch of candy?

well played lol.
8/25/10 9:08 PM
piratepirate
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for being so open / avilable Dolce.
I am givng 3 weeks to shreedded a shot, I will post my before / after on here if anybody is interested.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with Alves as well
8/25/10 11:50 PM
SJFou

piratepirate - looking forward to it, im not quite sold yet but if i can get an independant point of view, i may buy it with the intention of incorporating into my fighters diets
8/26/10 2:33 PM
PoundforPound
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be interested in seeing your before and after results, piratepirate.
8/26/10 3:21 PM
NCAA92
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

piratepirate -  thanks for being so open / avilable Dolce.
I am givng 3 weeks to shreedded a shot, I will post my before / after on here if anybody is interested.

What are your stats now?
8/26/10 3:54 PM
piratepirate

NCAA92 - 

What are your stats now?

I will be starting sometime soon after labor day weekend (Hey, gimme a break) but I am 6 foot 3 and not sure on weight,
but I will weigh on a good scale when I start, somewhere in the 240 - 260 range.
9/1/10 11:11 PM
RJ1581

I'll tell you what, i'm going to buy it....it looks like it works and supposedly Chael was around 230 before his cut to 185 and had looked PHENOMENAL since he started with Dolce. Also I heard NO Dolce trained fighter has ever missed weight which is also very very impressive.....I look forward to his future work with Alves and as a Personal Training Studio Owner and Certified Nutritionist, my ego isn't too big to say that I think whatever Mike Dolce is doing, IT WORKS!!!! Keep it up Mike, I am a huge fan bro!
9/2/10 7:01 AM
NCAA92

piratepirate - 
NCAA92 - 

What are your stats now?

I will be starting sometime soon after labor day weekend (Hey, gimme a break) but I am 6 foot 3 and not sure on weight,
but I will weigh on a good scale when I start, somewhere in the 240 - 260 range.
Be interested to see what you think of it. Same Height little lighter than me.

9/7/10 1:16 AM
GaymidaGaydan
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any update?
9/7/10 1:27 AM
Dawkins

Is Quinoa okay on the Dolce Diet?
9/7/10 3:10 AM
Jorx
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJ1581 -  supposedly Chael was around 230 before his cut to 185 and had looked PHENOMENAL since he started with Dolce.

Don't believe it. That doesn't physiologically make sense anymore. That is 45 lbs of difference. 20%.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.