12/19/12 2:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/19/12 2:57 AM

1/12/13 12:22 AM
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChael, I can tell you're a fellow Aussie by the species in your pics lol. 

Have heaps of pics of Marlin that I've caught, just have no idea how to upload them lol. Here is a couple links to some video. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT0ahqCeuSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7kuDNCjjrk

1/12/13 12:59 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

JBASS -

OregonChael, I can tell you're a fellow Aussie by the species in your pics lol. 

Have heaps of pics of Marlin that I've caught, just have no idea how to upload them lol. Here is a couple links to some video. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT0ahqCeuSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7kuDNCjjrk

Sweet! Phone Post
3/18/13 12:31 PM
steverowbotham
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All Canadian made

3/19/13 7:24 PM
E55 Pilot

I do alot of Yak fishing here in SoCal. Mostly hit the kelp for Calicos and drift for flatties. I also hit San Diego for Yellows and White Sea Bass. My favorite spot is Lefingwell Cove up north. Ive caught monster Lings and Reds. Some days the Johhny Bass are so thick you can't get your bait down to the rockfish but those Johnnys are tasty..
3/21/13 5:48 PM
E55 Pilot

Just picked up a Cobra Marauder XF. My main Kayak is the Cobra Tandem +1 but its a tank and too much of a hassle if I'm going out alone so I picked up a single. May go out next weekend and hit the kelp.
5/26/13 5:39 PM
Shinsplint
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

steverowbotham - 

All Canadian made

Nice fish man. Where about in Canada did you catch those Perch?
7/20/13 6:59 AM
XIITT_JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

300lb Blue Marlin

200lb Striped Marlin

Getting the circle hook out of the jaw corner, perfect hook for T/R fishing with bait

Thinking of meme-ing my dad with the 'Why the f***' trekky meme lol 

Underwater shot of a cheeky little 100lb Black Marlin

300lb Blue Marlin being leadered, snapshot from a pair of HD sunglasses the wireman was wearing

146lb Big Eye Tuna, extremely rare capture. Middle of the day on a skirted lure, very rare. 

Most perfect hook-up I think I have ever seen on the smallest Striped Marlin I have ever seen (around 90lb)

Tagman getting his shot whilst the fish is in the air, this Spearfish gave me fits on the leader lol

Happy crew after a hard weekend of fishing, managed to tag and release three billfish whilst many boats couldn't get a bite

7/20/13 7:42 AM
XIITT_JBASS

55 pilot,

Yak fishing is taking off here in Australia, blokes are even going out and chasing marlin in them. It's amazing how well set up those things are nowadays Phone Post
11/29/13 5:57 AM
JBASS

Been smashing it on the stupid reef fish lately. The fish on the top left of the blue towel is easily my new PB at 6kg/13lb. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.