UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> a good bag training video (vid)

5/30/10 12:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Perry H
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to see some great bag work, check out this video. The first two fighters are decent, but the fighter in the black shorts is amazing. His hands look very similar to Tyson in his prime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ydd0jQI-fc
5/30/10 7:49 AM
Khun Kao
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/30/10 7:52 AM
Khun Kao
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

W.... T.... F?!?!?!?!??!?!?
5/30/10 7:54 AM
Normal MT

OK I'm calling it first..........GAY.
5/30/10 7:55 AM
Normal MT

I'm going to take some time out and wash my eyeballs with some Listerene and hope to God I can get those blue shorts out of my head.
5/30/10 8:01 AM
Normal MT

And their all out of breath after 30 seconds of "training"? I havent been in here in about a week or so and this is what you guys have devolved to?

KK get a grip man.
5/30/10 8:19 AM
Perry H

I'm sorry, I had to post it as a joke. Last night I was looking for some boxer vs. bodybuilder matches and I found this by accident. I couldn't believe it was actually on youtube.

The funny thing is they actually think they're tough by huffing and puffing and they start flexing at the end. Normal MT... you're right, they have to be gay.
5/31/10 8:25 AM
IronMonkey
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....I'm lost for words.
6/1/10 1:06 PM
Chalupa

I have a few questions that have dawned on me after watching this video quite a few times.

1) The boxer in the red shorts doesn't fully step back with his right foot when backing out, but rather just steps his lead (left) foot back and narrows the distance between feet. Is this proper footwork?

2) Light blue shorts guy seems to be kicking with his foot. I've watched his kicks over and over and conclude that he needs to use more shin. Does this look the same to you?

If you post an answer and I don't say thanks right away, I'm probably busy watching the vid again for more tips.
6/1/10 4:15 PM
The Sultan
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saw the preview pic and opted not to press play.  No, not even for comedic value if there is such a thing with a video like this.
6/1/10 10:14 PM
Normal MT

Hey Chalupa, you from Charlotte? Do you know my old student Tim Seilaff, he trains with Dick Harrell? Long shot I know but they used to be at Ultimate Gym I think.
7/6/10 11:33 PM
SidRon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is bullshit! No circle jerk or money shot at the end!
9/25/10 5:45 PM
Savitar
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa, dude with the gold chain.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.