UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

10/17/10 9:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jamie_B
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall - FFFuuuu, I havn't had internet service since Sept 30th, so I have been working from an internet cafe, and barely reading the forum... didn't even know their was a card last night.

Lol I was wondering where your team points were.
10/18/10 10:49 AM
Dongbar
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the heck? Did I end up getting dropped from the league?
10/18/10 11:41 AM
pennviachoke
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i did better but still shitty...and of course my individual picks were a litle different(i assumed worse) but i scored 140 or so there. I have GOT to do better this weekend.
10/18/10 11:41 AM
pennviachoke
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i did better but still shitty...and of course my individual picks were a litle different(i assumed worse) but i scored 140 or so there. I have GOT to do better this weekend.
10/18/10 11:56 AM
Canada_88
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of my picks were guesses, I didnt know who to pick in a lot of the fights because of all the newcomers. Guess i got lucky.
10/18/10 12:17 PM
Jamie_B
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No no no Canada don't admit that lol. Dongbar I only drop someone if they miss like 3? I did resend emails when I put the teams together again check your emails if not I will send you another invite. Will have to wait until UFC 121 is over as the new 3 event run starts sorry about that. Phone Post
10/18/10 1:04 PM
flee76
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/18/10 1:07 PM
Dongbar - What the heck? Did I end up getting dropped from the league?

UG/OG UFC Fantasy League
Rank Avatar Player Total Points Awarded
1 Dongbar 146
2 Krisjian 124
3 fleeb99 115
4 drance2624 90
5 bodypunch 71
10/18/10 1:12 PM
Russ
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i keep flipping back between Lesner vs Cain lol

i now have Cain winning but have switched a few times allready
10/18/10 5:37 PM
Jamie_B

Oh your not in my leagues Dongbar lol I thought you were too haha must be because the UG/OG results are put on this thread and I've seen your name on it lol. Phone Post
10/18/10 5:39 PM
Jamie_B

Me too russ but at the moment I'm going with lesner I may change before Saturday haha. Phone Post
10/21/10 12:05 PM
Jamie_B

Get your picks in guys, who you all got? I'm going with brock fir sure now. Phone Post
10/21/10 4:01 PM
Jamie_B

Ttt Phone Post
10/21/10 4:10 PM
Russ
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm brock at the moment and Martin
but that may change lol
10/21/10 5:21 PM
Jamie_B

Lol I've decided not to change mine, Brock and Cain could go either way is going to be a real close one. Phone Post
10/21/10 11:34 PM
pennviachoke

i picked Lesnar for my league pick, but Cain in my other account. all my picks are in and im not changing em again! im hoping for a very dramatic finish from whoever(whomever?) wins...KTFO!!!!
10/22/10 3:46 AM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm having the hardest time with Kampmann v. Shields fight.

Does Shields take him down and work him over like he did Henderson?

Does Kampmann use his Takedown Defense and reach advantage to pick him apart from the outside?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
10/22/10 8:41 AM
Gerbacio_PR
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RaginRedneck169 -  I'm having the hardest time with Kampmann v. Shields fight.

Does Kampmann use his Takedown Defense and reach advantage to pick him apart from the outside?

if shield beat Hendo he will beat Kampman...think about it for a second  Hendo> Kampman....

Shields is taking this one son...

in the Brock vs Cain idk its a really tough call.....i picked Brock by BROCK SMASH second round!
(really could go either way) but i have a feeling its gonna be explosive

I hope Filthy wins too!

10/22/10 10:29 AM
Russ

Gerbacio_PR - 
RaginRedneck169 -  I'm having the hardest time with Kampmann v. Shields fight.

if shield beat Hendo he will beat Kampman...think about it for a second  Hendo> Kampman....

Shields is taking this one son...

in the Brock vs Cain idk its a really tough call.....i picked Brock by BROCK SMASH second round!
(really could go either way) but i have a feeling its gonna be explosive

I hope Filthy wins too!

Kampman's only loses have been by tko,doc stoppage etc. he has never been submitted.
i have a hard time believing Shields will be able to hold him down for any length of time.

who knows i may eat those words in a day lol
this is the fight i am most looking forward too
10/22/10 11:02 AM
THE Kevin Chandler
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are there any spots available in any Leagues?

I'd love to get in one.

Oh, and Gerbacio, mma math definitely doesn't work with two COMPLETELY different fighters (okay, well it doesn't work like, ever, but DEFINITELY doesn't work with these guys). Kampmann =/= Hendo, different weights, different styles, different points in their career, etc.

That said, Kampmann uses his TDD and BJJ to stay off the ground, and turns Shields' face into ground beef.
10/22/10 11:27 AM
Jamie_B

Hey THE Kevin Chandler. Send me your email via pm and I will send you a invite, we will have to wait until after tomorrow as the 3 fight scoring system starts off from UFC 122. Phone Post
10/22/10 1:04 PM
Gerbacio_PR
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE Kevin Chandler - Are there any spots available in any Leagues?

I'd love to get in one.

Oh, and Gerbacio, mma math definitely doesn't work with two COMPLETELY different fighters (okay, well it doesn't work like, ever, but DEFINITELY doesn't work with these guys). Kampmann =/= Hendo, different weights, different styles, different points in their career, etc.

That said, Kampmann uses his TDD and BJJ to stay off the ground, and turns Shields' face into ground beef.
deifnetly but it gives you a good idea!

10/22/10 6:29 PM
Jamie_B

TTY for picks. Phone Post
10/22/10 11:18 PM
Jamie_B

Last call. Phone Post
10/23/10 8:39 AM
Russ

i made a last minute change Cote over Lawler now.

damn i have to stop lol
10/23/10 9:27 AM
Jamie_B

Lol russ are you sure your done now? Im going with lawler. This is a hard card to ne sire about I've also got shields by sub round 1. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.