UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

11/17/12 8:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  Hash..I missed that one too. I'm not gonna freak out yet but its not going good. Phone Post

... just remember, we'll be at UFC on FOX 5 in just a few short weeks, that should calm you right down lol.
11/17/12 8:07 PM
pennviachoke
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know man, I'm so pumped for that event! Phone Post
11/17/12 9:02 PM
pennviachoke
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I had stout in the 2nd w/ a t/ko...but I won 1500 on makdessi's win. Phone Post
11/17/12 9:04 PM
Jamie_B
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
Jamie_B - 
pennviachoke - Ring/Phillipou cancelled due to Ring being sick. Phone Post
Yeah I read this too, forgot to update it here, thanks. Shame, I was looking forward to that fight. Phone Post

Thankfully I was able to get in and update, had this one on my parlay.
Lmao, me too. I was in between doing things and exactly why I forgot to post.I had Nick. Phone Post
11/17/12 9:07 PM
Jamie_B
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - Aaaaaand....there goes my parlay out the fucking window. Got that out of the way. Mutherfucker! Phone Post
Hahaha, not funny if you had real money down though. Just seen after geeks posts you had Nick too. That would of been a good one, I'm certain he would of won. Phone Post
11/17/12 9:10 PM
Jamie_B

the geek -
pennviachoke -  Hash..I missed that one too. I'm not gonna freak out yet but its not going good. Phone Post

... just remember, we'll be at UFC on FOX 5 in just a few short weeks, that should calm you right down lol.
You guys hitting the event together?I want a massive poster with the UG league. And link to mma.tv

Lol jokes. Phone Post
11/17/12 9:11 PM
the geek
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 
the geek -

You guys hitting the event together?I want a massive poster with the UG league. And link to mma.tv

Lol jokes. Phone Post

Not going together but we'll be there together haha. Saucy reserved a section for the UG and we both bought some tix. Going to be awesome.
11/17/12 9:12 PM
pennviachoke

Jamie_B -
pennviachoke - Aaaaaand....there goes my parlay out the fucking window. Got that out of the way. Mutherfucker! Phone Post
Hahaha, not funny if you had real money down though. Just seen after geeks posts you had Nick too. That would of been a good one, I'm certain he would of won. Phone Post
No real money thank god. Nick is durable, I think he would have caught Phillipou getting too aggressive. Phone Post
11/17/12 9:13 PM
pennviachoke

the geek -
Jamie_B - 
the geek -

Lol jokes. Phone Post

Not going together but we'll be there together haha. Saucy reserved a section for the UG and we both bought some tix. Going to be awesome.
Haha. Phone Post
11/17/12 9:19 PM
Jamie_B

the geek -
Jamie_B - 
the geek -

Lol jokes. Phone Post

Saucy is awesome. Hopefully Dana will provide champagne for the UG section. I will be watching out for a fight to break out in that section and security throwing you all out lol. Only joking. Phone Post
11/17/12 9:59 PM
FreakDaddy
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure about a DQ being the right call in that fight......I think I would have liked a NC, as no warning was give by the ref......Tough call either way.......
11/17/12 10:11 PM
pennviachoke

Yeah no contest would make more sense...those were brutal shots though. Phone Post
11/17/12 10:12 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 
Yeah I read this too, forgot to update it here, thanks. Shame, I was looking forward to that fight. Phone Post

You guys still around? The league is ours. You can't win. I told you that way back. Just give up already.

;)
11/18/12 12:54 AM
Jamie_B

Stache -
Jamie_B - 

You guys still around? The league is ours. You can't win. I told you that way back. Just give up already.

;)
Yes we are still here! What forum/community are you from again? Lol.

Jokes aside we are here when you want to join the big leagues lol.

what a fight tonight!!!!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 12:58 AM
pennviachoke

Wow..I fucked that all up. I saved a lil face with my bets but man I'm horrible at the picks lately. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:05 AM
Jamie_B

pennviachoke - Wow..I fucked that all up. I saved a lil face with my bets but man I'm horrible at the picks lately. Phone Post
Lol,no worries if you had seen my picks on the last card you would ask me If I knew what MMA was lol. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:14 AM
pennviachoke

Haha...hopefully I can get some good picks for the next one. I would've looked like a genius if Carlos couldve gotten that 3rd round tko. Phone Post
11/18/12 1:16 AM
FreakDaddy
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stache - 
Jamie_B - 

;)

You are not gonna come at us from behind are ya....???
11/18/12 1:18 AM
the geek

I did alright. Middle of the pack and made $10 lol.
11/18/12 1:47 AM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 
Stache -
Jamie_B - 

;)
Yes we are still here! What forum/community are you from again? Lol.

Jokes aside we are here when you want to join the big leagues lol.

what a fight tonight!!!!!! Phone Post

You guys are lightweights compared to our multiple heavy championships.

Great night of fights, I agree. ;)
11/18/12 1:49 AM
Stache

FreakDaddy - 
Stache - 
Jamie_B - 

;)

Just keep on keeping on. ;)
11/18/12 2:00 AM
Russ
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all hail the freakdaddy

another great selection for me lol jesus can it get any worse

11/18/12 3:20 PM
Jamie_B

Stache -
FreakDaddy - 
Stache - 
Jamie_B - 

;)

Just keep on keeping on. ;)
Lol, you wait. Phone Post
11/18/12 3:20 PM
Jamie_B

Getting the results up now guys. Phone Post
11/18/12 3:33 PM
Jamie_B

Edited: 11/18/12 3:33 PM

UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit 

Season 14:  7/10

Wagers:

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.