UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

11/27/12 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy - 
pennviachoke -
32Hunter - lol, I just put $15,000 to win $12,000. on Nate.

GO DIAZ!!
Hahah...still haven't made my picks/bets. May smoke a joint & get my rough draft in tonight. Phone Post
Wow is Nate the favorite? Phone Post

by a bit -125 for Nate
and -100 for Bendo.
11/27/12 10:27 PM
pennviachoke
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy -
pennviachoke -

GO DIAZ!!
Hahah...still haven't made my picks/bets. May smoke a joint & get my rough draft in tonight. Phone Post
MMA Playground has it Ben -100 & Nate -125 Phone Post
11/27/12 10:28 PM
pennviachoke
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter -
dbeedy - 
pennviachoke -

GO DIAZ!!

by a bit -125 for Nate
and -100 for Bendo.
Beat me to it Phone Post
11/28/12 8:15 AM
FreakDaddy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan boys are setting that line......I hope Nate wins, but I think Bendo is gonna win.....I also could see the judges fucking this up and giving it to Bendo in a close fight, even if he looked like he lost.....The Diaz brothers have not get the nod in several close fights that have gone to dec.....Especailly where they were on their back and they stupid ass judges did not give them any points for bottom damage......Just something to consider.....You savages......
11/28/12 10:28 AM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NAte finished Miller and to me that was a huge task, i can believe the lines are close.

this is going to be a great fight one again i will say i think Henderson wins, but it would not shock me in the slightest if Diaz won

oh and Aaron BJ is going down lol (huge fan of both guys more BJ but Rory was a local kid here so i root for him as well)

11/28/12 6:30 PM
Bailx
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm actually pretty shocked that diaz is a favorite, aside from the pettis fight, bendo has been very dominant.

he's the best at 155 right now and i think he takes this one. going to be a really good fight though, really looking forward to this event as a whole.
11/29/12 8:53 AM
FreakDaddy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/12 8:53 AM
Bailx - i'm actually pretty shocked that diaz is a favorite, aside from the pettis fight, bendo has been very dominant.

he's the best at 155 right now and i think he takes this one. going to be a really good fight though, really looking forward to this event as a whole.

Mr. Bailx, Freakdaddy here. Diaz is a dog on most sport books. He was the fav at MMA playground based on the fact many members were taking him there. I believe MMA playgrounds odds are based on the members picks. I have not seen him a fav anywhere else. But the odds are close. Good day to you sir.

PS WAR DIAZ!!!!
11/30/12 11:46 AM
pennviachoke

Any of y'all going to the fights next weekend? Phone Post
11/30/12 1:06 PM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  Any of y'all going to the fights next weekend? Phone Post

i'm a couple hours away but have to go away that weekend otherwise i think i would have made the tip

12/1/12 5:21 AM
Jamie_B
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russ -
FreakDaddy - Happy Thanksgiving my fellow savages.........Even U Jamie_B........

A little late. Thank you thank you.

Been in Abu Dhabi guys. It's pretty nice over there. Worth taking a trip when the UFC is next there. Phone Post
12/1/12 11:20 AM
pennviachoke

Russ -

i'm a couple hours away but have to go away that weekend otherwise i think i would have made the tip

Yeah I have family coming in Monday and they are staying thru Christmas so I'm just flying out and coming right back home. I know geek is going but I didn't know who else was. Phone Post
12/3/12 10:21 AM
Russ

12/4/12 8:55 PM
pennviachoke

12/5/12 12:09 AM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
Russ -

Yeah I have family coming in Monday and they are staying thru Christmas so I'm just flying out and coming right back home. I know geek is going but I didn't know who else was. Phone Post

I'll be there! Can't wait! Weekend of craziness. Weigh ins Friday, Fights Saturday, Hawks game on Sunday....Resting my liver on Monday!
12/5/12 12:11 AM
pennviachoke

RaginRedneck169 -
pennviachoke - 
Russ -

I'll be there! Can't wait! Weekend of craziness. Weigh ins Friday, Fights Saturday, Hawks game on Sunday....Resting my liver on Monday!
Fuck yeah, I'm stoked. I haven't really traveled much this year so I'm looking forward to getting out of town. Phone Post
12/5/12 12:42 PM
FreakDaddy

This would be a good PPV, let alone a free show.....It is freak-o-mite!!!!!
12/5/12 1:23 PM
pennviachoke

FreakDaddy - This would be a good PPV, let alone a free show.....It is freak-o-mite!!!!!
Freak-alisious? Phone Post
12/5/12 1:40 PM
FreakDaddy

pennviachoke - 
FreakDaddy - This would be a good PPV, let alone a free show.....It is freak-o-mite!!!!!
Freak-alisious? Phone Post

Yes sir, it is also Freak-alisious......
12/5/12 1:42 PM
pennviachoke

Hahah...makes me think of Starsky & Hutch...Hahahaha "freaky-naughty"!! Phone Post
12/5/12 3:11 PM
Russ

i agree for a free card this is a good one

i can't watch it till monday night though ughhh

12/5/12 4:04 PM
FreakDaddy

Edited: 12/05/12 4:04 PM
Russ....It is not a good card it is a Freak-alisious card that is Freak-o-mite!!!!! Sorry that you cannot watch it until Monday......:(
12/5/12 8:50 PM
aaronlynton
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://pics.mmaplayground.com/picks/slotriangleargo_141.jpg

thanks in advance
12/5/12 8:55 PM
pennviachoke

for aaronlynton

12/6/12 1:55 PM
FreakDaddy

Edited: 12/06/12 1:57 PM

12/7/12 1:01 AM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.