UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

12/11/12 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jamie_B
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy -
FreakDaddy - I think I will be alone on this, but does anyone else see Swick receiving a possible beatdown from Matt Brown???? Matt is one gritty relentless dude and Swick is still on the return trail.....Please let the Freak know your thoughts you savages.......

This quote is for the hater, I mean person known as Jamie_B...............PS, how dare U.........
Edits Phone Post
12/11/12 5:32 PM
Jamie_B
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, only joking. Good job Freakdaddy Phone Post
12/11/12 5:33 PM
Jamie_B

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - I called that fight as well, well I picked it, I didn't proclaim it here but I had a good feeling it would end the way it did. Phone Post
Do you play at mma playground? If so feel free to join us. Phone Post
12/11/12 5:41 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B -
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - I called that fight as well, well I picked it, I didn't proclaim it here but I had a good feeling it would end the way it did. Phone Post
This is pennviachoke...Sex Chicken & I had a sn bet in the Penn fight. Phone Post
12/11/12 7:18 PM
the geek
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - Horrible Phone Post
Dude, it seemed like you were doing so well when we were at the event. I thought you'd be in the top 3 for sure.

I didn't realize that I picked Penn, odd! Phone Post
12/11/12 7:25 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
pennviachoke - Horrible Phone Post
Dude, it seemed like you were doing so well when we were at the event. I thought you'd be in the top 3 for sure.

I didn't realize that I picked Penn, odd! Phone Post
I know right! I picked all but 2 winners but my choice on how they won were almost all wrong. I'm feeling a good score coming up this weekend. Good luck to everybody.

And u know you were pulling for BJ! Phone Post
12/11/12 8:13 PM
Jamie_B

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -
Jamie_B -
This is pennviachoke...Sex Chicken & I had a sn bet in the Penn fight. Phone Post
LMFAO just read your full screen name lol. Phone Post
12/11/12 8:15 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

Jamie_B -
Jamie_B -
LMFAO just read your full screen name lol. Phone Post
:-) Phone Post
12/12/12 10:46 AM
FreakDaddy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This next card is a butthole to pick.......For real.......
12/13/12 2:42 AM
dbeedy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - This next card is a butthole to pick.......For real.......
Agreed. I do like this combo card though. Makes things a little more interesting Phone Post
12/13/12 11:12 AM
Jamie_B

Edited: 12/13/12 11:12 AM

12/13/12 11:14 AM
Jamie_B

That took a while to do those picks lol. Not sure why that black mark is coming up on my picks, cant seem to get rid of it.

12/13/12 12:21 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

I need to finish my picks tonight. Phone Post
12/13/12 1:09 PM
Russ
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is a big card and i am not overly confident in my picks but well see how it plays out

12/13/12 1:14 PM
FreakDaddy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I could have seen TUF Smashes, as it would help with a few of those picks.....
12/13/12 1:15 PM
FreakDaddy

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -  I need to finish my picks tonight. Phone Post

If u could take yourself away from Rory's blue eyes u might just get them done.....
12/13/12 1:35 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

FreakDaddy -

If u could take yourself away from Rory's blue eyes u might just get them done.....
They're hypnotizing brah, I can't help myself. Phone Post
12/13/12 5:18 PM
Russ
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/13/12 6:19 PM
Jamie_B

FreakDaddy -

They're hypnotizing brah, I can't help myself. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
12/13/12 8:05 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

12/13/12 9:37 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

TTT Phone Post
12/14/12 7:19 AM
Jamie_B

Ttt Phone Post
12/14/12 9:39 AM
FreakDaddy

Edited: 12/14/12 9:39 AM

12/14/12 10:57 AM
Russ

Interesting we all took Varner and Lombard
For the picks posted anyways Phone Post
12/14/12 12:38 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

Russ - Interesting we all took Varner and Lombard
For the picks posted anyways Phone Post
Always been a fan of Jamie & conversely I've never been a Palhares fan. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.