UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

12/29/12 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 6-4 right now..I need to get these last few right to salvage the game. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:48 AM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damnit, at least I made a few fake dollars. Dbeedy stung em!!! Phone Post
12/30/12 1:58 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a crazy night of fights.......
12/30/12 4:50 AM
Got MMAlk
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thing I wasn't on the team tonight hahahaha! The only fights I would of gotten right were Duffee and Varner. I literally would have picked every main card fight wrong. Hahahaha! I do miss picking these things for fun though. Can't wait to get time to do it again! Would've definitely been my worst night EVER of betting. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:18 PM
Jamie_B
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez 2

Season 14: 10/10

Points:                                                                                        

Wagers:

12/30/12 1:21 PM
Jamie_B
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fights! I was hoping to go out this season with a good bankroll :( few mistakes lol. Well done you guys at the top good job.

This was the last event of the season! So I will soon put the season results up and see how we did.

12/30/12 1:33 PM
Jamie_B

I will have them up in 30-45mins. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:42 PM
Jamie_B

RamsAllDay - My ID is Pink_Impala68 ... I made my picks. If you can't get me in for this event, I'll be ready for the next one. Thanks.
I have to wait 24hours before and after an event but you will get your invite by the next event :) Phone Post
12/30/12 1:43 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes

Thx for all ur work JB! Congrats to everybody & good luck next season! Phone Post
12/30/12 1:54 PM
Jamie_B

Got MMAlk - Good thing I wasn't on the team tonight hahahaha! The only fights I would of gotten right were Duffee and Varner. I literally would have picked every main card fight wrong. Hahahaha! I do miss picking these things for fun though. Can't wait to get time to do it again! Would've definitely been my worst night EVER of betting. Phone Post
Lmao I've had nights like that. I say to myself that the fights will start going my way soon and then realise I'm at the last event with only a couple right lol. Phone Post
12/30/12 2:21 PM
Jamie_B

MMA Playground season 14: Fortnight of Pain
10 / 10 events complete

Final results

Final season points:

Final season Wagers:

End of season League Standing:

12/30/12 2:33 PM
Russ
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol bad series of fights for me good thing it's all fun and games

12/30/12 2:39 PM
Jamie_B

Freakdaddy!!! great job in taking first place in points! Dbeedy awesome for getting second in points and 1st in wagers! and dvdbeedy for getting 2nd place and 3rd. Well done Jasonhightower for getting 3rd, not been with us that long either!

And well done to me. The rest of you can do better. Only joking, awesome job by everyone.

We came 9th in the leauge, thats pretty good but not as good as next year/season :) Seems some new teams popped up and went ahead of us, will have to show them whose boss in the future. 

I keep saying we should do prizes but still not got around to it. Those in the top spots can take comfort in the fact they are experts in prediciting fights. For those that had a rubbish season, it happens and no dought you will do well next time.

I better stop my FRAT lol. Good fun though :)

12/30/12 2:41 PM
Jamie_B

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -  Thx for all ur work JB! Congrats to everybody & good luck next season! Phone Post

Thanks, I enjoy though so its all good :)

12/30/12 2:46 PM
Jamie_B

Russ -

lol bad series of fights for me good thing it's all fun and games

You came 8th in points this season, that's pretty damn good. I'm not just saying that because I'm 6th lol. Phone Post
12/30/12 3:26 PM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had to defeat all of you cause only one of you wished me a Merry Christmas back..... :( I was freakin' sad.......
12/30/12 3:33 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - I had to defeat all of you cause only one of you wished me a Merry Christmas back..... :( I was freakin' sad.......

I'm not a Christmas kind of guy but Happy New year. enjoy all the fights tomorrow.
12/30/12 4:48 PM
FreakDaddy

32Hunter - 
FreakDaddy - I had to defeat all of you cause only one of you wished me a Merry Christmas back..... :( I was freakin' sad.......

I'm not a Christmas kind of guy but Happy New year. enjoy all the fights tomorrow.

It won't save you Hunter32......It just won't.....
12/30/12 4:51 PM
the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beds were shat upon by me last night. Not my best night of picks :( Phone Post
12/30/12 5:04 PM
dbeedy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks jamie it was a fun season. i always look forward to starting fresh so i look forward to next season. i got lucky and was fortunate enough to hit two big parlays.

congrats freak daddy and all others in the top places. well done.

and freak daddy i was really hoping you were gonna do a lot worse in this last event.... you dissapoint me. jk good season man i was really trying to catch you in the points but you got me.
12/30/12 7:55 PM
Bailx
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 9:01 PM
the geek - Damn, most of us picked the same. We are either going to kick ass together or suck balls together. Lets hope for the first option!

i made sure not to look at anybodies picks before i did mine and noticed that too heh... guess me and you both did kinda shitty this time out though :)

and lol tied with you jamie for points, and close on wagers too heh... but there was only that one event i went with your picks because my dog got hit by a truck, and all that surgery and stuff...

anyways...man what a crazy main event.... i never saw that coming... i'm surprised cain didn't go for the kill in rnd. 2  junior did not really seem like he was there again until maybe rnd. 4?  i'll have to watch again

i guess now it's carwin vs. nelson and the winner gets cain? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u-WS75u98U

was just about to watch the post fight press conference
seems like they are all missing the opening portion of audio...

must be due to the goldie stuff.....

(edit) looks like they are finally talking about overeem return... to fight cain next.... hope that happens.

12/31/12 12:09 AM
Jamie_B

Bailx -
the geek - Damn, most of us picked the same. We are either going to kick ass together or suck balls together. Lets hope for the first option!

i made sure not to look at anybodies picks before i did mine and noticed that too heh... guess me and you both did kinda shitty this time out though :)

and lol tied with you jamie for points, and close on wagers too heh... but there was only that one event i went with your picks because my dog got hit by a truck, and all that surgery and stuff...

anyways...man what a crazy main event.... i never saw that coming... i'm surprised cain didn't go for the kill in rnd. 2  junior did not really seem like he was there again until maybe rnd. 4?  i'll have to watch again

i guess now it's carwin vs. nelson and the winner gets cain? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u-WS75u98U

was just about to watch the post fight press conference
seems like they are all missing the opening portion of audio...

must be due to the goldie stuff.....

(edit) looks like they are finally talking about overeem return... to fight cain next.... hope that happens.

Thanks for the link, not seen the full video yet.

Haha, I'm glad your dog weathered the storm, that was at the beginning of the season. If I recall it was not a great event for me, you may of had the edge lol. Many of our picks in the season were the opposite, I guess we equaled out. Also thanks for getting the results up etc when I was unable to, appreciate it. Phone Post
1/1/13 10:26 PM
Bailx
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never a problem jamie... thanks for the kind words.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !

(my head still hurts :)
1/2/13 10:28 AM
Russ
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy New Years everyone

1/2/13 11:15 AM
FreakDaddy

dbeedy - thanks jamie it was a fun season. i always look forward to starting fresh so i look forward to next season. i got lucky and was fortunate enough to hit two big parlays.

congrats freak daddy and all others in the top places. well done.

and freak daddy i was really hoping you were gonna do a lot worse in this last event.... you dissapoint me. jk good season man i was really trying to catch you in the points but you got me.

Sorry dbeedy......:( It is impossible for me to be anything but Freaktastic........Your day will come grasshopper......

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.