UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

1/20/13 4:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to talk about it!!! Phone Post
1/20/13 6:06 PM
Passive Jay
2280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not a bad start. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:18 PM
Jamie_B
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Passive Jay - not a bad start. Phone Post
This is our season! Phone Post
1/24/13 8:59 PM
Bailx
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

short season, only 8 events....leading up to jones/sonnen

i was thinking it would be cool to post the overall after each event to know where we stand

1/24/13 9:33 PM
pennviachoke
1226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn some group has 115 people? Damn that's a lot of people Phone Post
1/25/13 1:10 AM
dbeedy
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey we are right in the middle of the pack. Not bad. If I continue to pick like I did in the last event then we're doomed Phone Post
1/25/13 10:11 AM
FreakDaddy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy....U can do it!!!!!
1/25/13 10:21 AM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - dbeedy....U can do it!!!!!

X1000

1/25/13 10:21 AM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/25/13 1:01 PM
Jamie_B
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/25/13 1:03 PM
Jamie_B

Sounds good Bailx. Lets hope we move to a good spot after tomorrow.

1/25/13 1:05 PM
Jamie_B

Wonder how many of us will pick Texeira, Ive always been a huge fan of Rampage just dont feel his heart is in it anymore.

1/25/13 1:27 PM
FreakDaddy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 

Wonder how many of us will pick Texeira, Ive always been a huge fan of Rampage just dont feel his heart is in it anymore.

Hi Jamie_B, Freakdaddy here.....I am torn on this fight big time......While Page has misplaced anger at the UFC, he does blame them for everything and I do believe he really wants to go out with a win here. In his mind he believes they did him wrong......I did see an interview with him and he looked in shape, at least his face did not look puffed out and full of water.....The weigh-in will tell a better story......So I think he is taking it serious, the key word being THINK......That being said he is older and has not looked well.....His mobility has been bad in the last few fights and Glover appears to be a beast, the key word here is APPEARS......Glover has yet to beat a top guys, so that concerns me. But, he has monkey stomp ass rapes all that he has face since he lost to Ed Herman in 2005..........I think I have to see the weigh-ins before I can pick this.....
1/25/13 5:10 PM
Bailx
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/25/13 11:16 PM

^
|
i was about to throw all my money for this event on rampage... and then realized that might be a bad idea so i came here....

rampage might be done after this one right? his last fight? he doesn't want to go out on a loss.... but also it could just be another payday.... hard pick for me this time

1/25/13 5:16 PM
Russ

i bet heavy on glover well see how that works out for me

1/25/13 5:21 PM
Bailx

i went with glover too...

1/25/13 7:42 PM
the geek
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/25/13 11:00 PM
Jamie_B

Freak, it's true that I should wait for the weigh inns but I really don't feel at this point I need too. I'm hoping Rampage wins by TKO but for the team I chose otherwise. If rampage does win I will be very happy and won't give a damn that I lost points :) post your thoughts in regards to the weigh inn. Phone Post
1/25/13 11:10 PM
Bailx

Edited: 01/25/13 11:11 PM
Jamie_B -  Freak, it's true that I should wait for the weigh inns but I really don't feel at this point I need too. I'm hoping Rampage wins by TKO but for the team I chose otherwise. If rampage does win I will be very happy and won't give a damn that I lost points :) post your thoughts in regards to the weigh inn. Phone Post

i agree with this... i've never bet against rampage since he beat chuck the 2nd time... and i hope he wins... but i can't bet on him anymore.

i still love to hear him scream I WANT MY BELT BACK!

but he just doesn't have the footwork for that. if he got in close and just went on a "rampage" maybe something like vitor vs. wanderlei all those years ago... he actually could beat jones... but he doesn't fight the same way he used to... when's the last time we saw a slam?

i don't know if his heart is in this sport anymore... i'll always be a huge fan though.... he was always one of my favorite fighters to watch in PRIDE....

if he wins though... i hope he makes a comeback... he does have it within him to do it, i think. he could be champ again if he chose the right style.  he should spend a whole year just on leg kicks and movement or something (i think joe rogan even mentioned that).

fuckit i'll say :

WAR RAMPAGE

1/25/13 11:24 PM
pennviachoke
1226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I changed my pick to Rampage...I think he's gonna do it. He looks ready & if he's going somewhere else to fight he's going to want an impressive performance. Page via 2nd rd tko Phone Post
1/25/13 11:56 PM
Jamie_B

It will be a very interesting fight, if he has been working with Bobby Rimmer on a regular basis recently than we may see a different approach in his footing, but in honesty, Rampage is Rampage and I don't think we will see any difference in style, and why should we :) this will be his last fight unless he gets the win. Hopefully I'm proven wrong and he steps in hungry! Phone Post
1/26/13 12:07 AM
Jamie_B

Geek it's interesting you went UD. I feel dirty picking against Rampage now. Phone Post
1/26/13 12:20 AM
the geek

Jamie_B -  Geek it's interesting you went UD. I feel dirty picking against Rampage now. Phone Post

I don't think either fighter will be able to KO the other and I think Glover will start to gas after the 1st and page will start to take over the striking at that point.

I'm actually pulling for Glover but I with Page weighing in at 204 and looking like he's in great shape shows that he's taking this very serious.

Should be fun.
1/26/13 12:33 AM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/26/13 12:44 AM
dbeedy
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man im having some trouble with a lot of these picks.... one thing is for sure though.... im betting the house on pettis

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.