UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

2/19/13 8:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to pull a fan boy and take Hendo, but I am gonna stay with Machida......I don't think Dan has the mobility to catch him nowadays..........
2/19/13 10:18 PM
dbeedy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna have to take machida. For the same reasons as freak. I think machida is just gonna pick him apart.

But I want to see Hendo vs jones so bad!!! Phone Post
2/20/13 10:14 AM
Russ
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have Dec Dan in this one, i don't know how but i think he gets the win here

2/20/13 10:44 AM
Andersons_Chin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B -
Andersons_Chin - World top team represent!!!!! :)

What a tough event to pick. I did super shitty. Phone Post
Oh I see your in the World Top Team. 2nd, nice job. I do think this could be a ban. Being a member of the UG and representing another team is a serious Internet crime. Kicking us when we are down too!!! Lol. Phone Post
Haha! Yeah just bustin balls.

Mmaplayground is awesome, and I'm lucky enough to be in a solid camp. I honestly didn't know there was a ug camp when I joined up. I'll still try and post my results and compete with you guys.

My username on the site is Bruce_Buffer. (I wasn't allowed to have than name here) Phone Post
2/20/13 11:00 AM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like an asshole picking against Dan... :(
2/20/13 11:20 AM
Russ
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - I feel like an asshole picking against Dan... :(

lol then don't!!!!!!

I PICKED DAN AND PROUD OF IT

2/21/13 7:37 PM
Jamie_B
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andersons_Chin -
Jamie_B -
Andersons_Chin - World top team represent!!!!! :)

What a tough event to pick. I did super shitty. Phone Post
Oh I see your in the World Top Team. 2nd, nice job. I do think this could be a ban. Being a member of the UG and representing another team is a serious Internet crime. Kicking us when we are down too!!! Lol. Phone Post
Haha! Yeah just bustin balls.

Mmaplayground is awesome, and I'm lucky enough to be in a solid camp. I honestly didn't know there was a ug camp when I joined up. I'll still try and post my results and compete with you guys.

My username on the site is Bruce_Buffer. (I wasn't allowed to have than name here) Phone Post
Lol. All good man. We will try and catch up this season, it's not looking great for us at the moment :/ hehe. Phone Post
2/21/13 7:37 PM
Jamie_B
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bailx, you still about? Phone Post
2/22/13 8:12 AM
FreakDaddy

Have any of you savages got a vote down, but had no idea why U got it??? That just happened to the Freak.......I am just curious to why I got it......
2/22/13 9:25 AM
pennviachoke
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - Have any of you savages got a vote down, but had no idea why U got it??? That just happened to the Freak.......I am just curious to why I got it......
It happens to everybody bro, don't freakin sweat it. Phone Post
2/22/13 9:26 AM
FreakDaddy

pennviachoke - 
FreakDaddy - Have any of you savages got a vote down, but had no idea why U got it??? That just happened to the Freak.......I am just curious to why I got it......
It happens to everybody bro, don't freakin sweat it. Phone Post

Thanks bro.....
2/22/13 10:11 AM
Russ

2/22/13 10:15 AM
FreakDaddy

2/22/13 10:59 AM
Russ

Mother fucker not only are you not picking Dan to win you have him being ko'd
We will always be Internet friends but I just don't think I can look at you right now Phone Post
2/22/13 11:10 AM
FreakDaddy

Edited: 02/22/13 11:10 AM
Shit......That's not right.......Do not weep Russ......I fixed my error......
2/22/13 11:20 AM
Russ

Lol better Phone Post
2/22/13 11:28 AM
FreakDaddy

I did not mean to hurt your heart Russ......I have more tweeks to do......So, please give me some time bro...... :)
2/22/13 11:33 AM
pennviachoke
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
2/22/13 11:35 AM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be kinda cool if Kos got ktfo Phone Post
2/22/13 11:37 AM
FreakDaddy

aaronlynton -  It would be kinda cool if Kos got ktfo Phone Post

That would always be cool.............
2/22/13 3:45 PM
Jamie_B

2/22/13 3:47 PM
Jamie_B

Sorry Russ. Phone Post
2/22/13 3:53 PM
Russ

Jamie_B - Sorry Russ. Phone Post
Hajahahahaga bastards Phone Post
2/22/13 5:29 PM
Jamie_B

Russ -
Jamie_B - Sorry Russ. Phone Post
Hajahahahaga bastards Phone Post
Lol. I do want Dan to win just think being in the later stages of his career he's not as he once was. Phone Post
2/22/13 5:33 PM
FreakDaddy

Don't worry Jamie_B.....Russ unloaded most of his anger on me.....You will only get part of his savage wrath........

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.