UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

3/2/13 2:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/2/13 2:55 AM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think I'm the only one who picked Okami. I just think he'll be able to LnP this one out. I hope I'm wrong and it's an exciting fight. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:16 AM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/02/13 9:35 AM
Anyone thinking about taking Gomi after Diego missed weight? am torn, but think I will stay with Diego. I am also torn on the Hunt/Struve fight big time. I could see Hunt pulling a Roy Nelson one him, but I can also see Struve pulling Big Sexy on Mark.....What do you bottom feeders think??
3/2/13 9:22 AM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy - 
FreakDaddy - Just remember this is in Japan fellow savages and it will lock earlier than normal.......Just trying to be a helpful Freak.....
This event actually starts at the regular Ppv time. So I don't think the picks lock in early.

I think the fighters are fighting on Sunday morning in Japan while we get to watch it at the regular time. Phone Post

Yea I just seen that myself......Well, I hope I was still able to get some guys to get their picks in early......
3/2/13 10:24 AM
Jamie_B
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sticking with Diego here. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:52 PM
dbeedy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanted to pick gomi so bad!!! Just couldn't do it. I see gomi possibly taking round 1 and Diego should take over in the second and third.

Good luck guys. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:54 PM
dbeedy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - Anyone thinking about taking Gomi after Diego missed weight? am torn, but think I will stay with Diego. I am also torn on the Hunt/Struve fight big time. I could see Hunt pulling a Roy Nelson one him, but I can also see Struve pulling Big Sexy on Mark.....What do you bottom feeders think??
I had to go with Diego.

But after going back and fourth between Struve by sub and hunt by ko I decided to go with hunt by ko. Struve just tends to get hit in his fights and if he gets hit by hunt its goodnight. Phone Post
3/2/13 3:46 PM
Jamie_B
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck everyone. Phone Post
3/2/13 4:25 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's go fellas!
3/2/13 4:29 PM
pennviachoke
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - Good luck everyone. Phone Post
We need it! Phone Post
3/2/13 5:51 PM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx in advance!
http://pics.mmaplayground.com/picks/slotriangleargo_155.jpg Phone Post
3/2/13 7:03 PM
FreakDaddy

Jamie_B -  Good luck everyone. Phone Post

Even me???
3/2/13 8:06 PM
the geek

aaronlynton -  Thx in advance!
http://pics.mmaplayground.com/picks/slotriangleargo_155.jpg Phone Post

3/2/13 8:31 PM
dbeedy

Robbery!!!!!!! Lost my parlay on that fight. Alex lost those first two rounds IMO Phone Post
3/2/13 8:32 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1-1 so far. Fuckin Cacares. Phone Post
3/2/13 10:21 PM
Jamie_B

3-2 here. Phone Post
3/2/13 10:23 PM
Jamie_B

FreakDaddy -
Jamie_B -  Good luck everyone. Phone Post

Even me???
No not you, Pffftttt any excuse to drop you. Phone Post
3/2/13 10:25 PM
Jamie_B

Freak you know you need to be in 1st place this card, if not your going in black team until you show your worth. *sets up black team. Phone Post
3/2/13 10:28 PM
Jamie_B

To new players, this is a joke, I'm not really a complete and utter tool. Phone Post
3/2/13 10:34 PM
Jamie_B

4-2, pulled it back from 2-2 hoping I can keep this up. Still nervous I went against Wand, in have a nervous feeling on this fight. Phone Post
3/2/13 11:12 PM
Jamie_B

5-2, fingers crossed, we all need to dominate this card. Phone Post
3/2/13 11:58 PM
pennviachoke
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i suck, i apologize. i will do better next time(even though i say that every time, i really mean it this time) fuuuuck

3/3/13 8:09 AM
FreakDaddy

Jamie_B -  Freak you know you need to be in 1st place this card, if not your going in black team until you show your worth. *sets up black team. Phone Post

Well, I only went 8-3 so i guess I am fired again.....
3/3/13 11:08 AM
Russ
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy -
Jamie_B -  Freak you know you need to be in 1st place this card, if not your going in black team until you show your worth. *sets up black team. Phone Post

Well, I only went 8-3 so i guess I am fired again.....
That was pretty damn good actually
There was no was I saw wand winning to me that was a gimme fight lol
Well we all see how well that worked out
I also thought Struve would sub hunt but am not surprised at the outcome of that fight
Not a bad night of fights Phone Post
3/3/13 12:19 PM
Jamie_B

UFC on FUEL TV 8

Season 15: 6/10

Wagers: 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.