UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/3/13 12:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jamie_B
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done Cliffordthered, thegeek and Dbeedy on points and TheShiznit, Debeedy (again) and Russ on wagers.

Good job guys.

Will put the league standing up after a couple more events. Phone Post
3/3/13 12:36 PM
Jamie_B
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure why I put Debeedy? I meant Dbeedy lol. Phone Post
3/3/13 12:36 PM
Jamie_B

FreakDaddy -
Jamie_B -  Freak you know you need to be in 1st place this card, if not your going in black team until you show your worth. *sets up black team. Phone Post

Well, I only went 8-3 so i guess I am fired again.....
Haha, well done man, nice job!! Phone Post
3/3/13 12:38 PM
Jamie_B

Can't believe I changed my pick to Stann!!!! I said I had a feeling Wand would win, grrrrr. Phone Post
3/3/13 12:42 PM
JoeMimic
852 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need to start syncing my picks with the my UFC fantasy. I went 7/11 over there and I did miserable over here again.
3/3/13 1:37 PM
Bailx
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy - 
Russ -
pennviachoke - 
dbeedy - Thanks for the vote up penn! Will return the favor when at my comp Phone Post
No problem bro, u guys are one of my favorite groups of people on here. Phone Post

bro hugs all around, also voted everyone up

in all honesty i really think this is the few places were we can discuss the fights

Nice Russ ill get you back as well

Phone Post

lol

would someone embed this for me:

southpark brodown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpTjr4L4T4

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gRpTjr4L4T4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:)
3/3/13 2:19 PM
dbeedy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Jamie.

Nice Clifford, geek shiznit and Russ. Man that co main and main event was nuts. Props to all you guys who called wanderlei to win. Phone Post
3/3/13 2:20 PM
dbeedy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bailx -
dbeedy - 
Russ -
pennviachoke - 
dbeedy - Thanks for the vote up penn! Will return the favor when at my comp Phone Post
No problem bro, u guys are one of my favorite groups of people on here. Phone Post

bro hugs all around, also voted everyone up

in all honesty i really think this is the few places were we can discuss the fights

Nice Russ ill get you back as well

Phone Post

lol

would someone embed this for me:

southpark brodown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpTjr4L4T4

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gRpTjr4L4T4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:)
3/3/13 2:25 PM
dbeedy

^lol sorry I tried:(

Lmfao at that video though. Love that episode Phone Post
3/3/13 4:33 PM
Bailx
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/13 11:50 PM
3/3/13 4:55 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any less accomplishes fantasy leagues down here. Would love to join one. Basically watch all the UFC and Bellator events. I am modestly succesful with my picks.But promise to be a fanatical and loyal participant. Pm would be kuch appreciated.

Cheers. Phone Post
3/3/13 9:18 PM
Bailx

fightharder -  Any less accomplishes fantasy leagues down here. Would love to join one. Basically watch all the UFC and Bellator events. I am modestly succesful with my picks.But promise to be a fanatical and loyal participant. Pm would be kuch appreciated.

Cheers. Phone Post

welcome to the team mate... i'm sure jamieB will set you up soon.
3/4/13 5:34 AM
Jamie_B

fightharder - Any less accomplishes fantasy leagues down here. Would love to join one. Basically watch all the UFC and Bellator events. I am modestly succesful with my picks.But promise to be a fanatical and loyal participant. Pm would be kuch appreciated.

Cheers. Phone Post
Hey man, we use MMA Playground as the site to make picks etc. All the results are put up here, I have to wait 48 hours before I can invite you. Let me know your username over there if you have one? Phone Post
3/4/13 10:11 AM
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About damn time I hit some good bets. Been slacking lately. Taking the number 1 spot is a shocker to me. I didn't have much of a bankroll to play with. Phone Post
3/9/13 3:22 PM
Jamie_B

NTXMMAjunky - About damn time I hit some good bets. Been slacking lately. Taking the number 1 spot is a shocker to me. I didn't have much of a bankroll to play with. Phone Post
Lol good job man. Phone Post
3/9/13 3:23 PM
Jamie_B

So GSP or Diaz???! Phone Post
3/9/13 6:15 PM
FreakDaddy
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/09/13 6:22 PM
GSP by a onesided Canadian bacon ass-raping.......Nick will need a side order of salve with some Panama red to nub the pain in his bunghole from this one.....Never Piss the George off.......See BJ Penn/GSP II for cliff notes.......
3/9/13 6:19 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz is gonna be way bigger than we've seen him he's gonna dwarf gsp, then gas him out, unless gsp can fight without emotion. personally I think around the middle of round 3 Gsp is gonna wish he played it safe.
3/9/13 6:25 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/9/13 6:55 PM
Russ
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gsp all day !!!!!! Phone Post
3/10/13 11:56 PM
Bailx

32Hunter - 

no picks yet myself....

but i think GSP gets this done easy with wrestling, and hendricks gets his title shot... i'm not sure how though, but mayne rnd. 2 KO. Condit could take him to school though, guys no joke, I am really looking forward to that more than the main event... seeing as this is a fight they are trying to sell us a year later... and things are very different now.

marquart/ellenburger great fight, otherwise i don't know yet. should be fun though.
3/11/13 11:57 PM
Jamie_B

I've decided GSP by UD. Call me boring? Lol. Phone Post
3/12/13 6:44 PM
pennviachoke
1517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rough draft

3/12/13 11:46 PM
Bailx

Edited: 03/14/13 2:39 PM
3/12/13 11:52 PM
Bailx

Jamie_B -  I've decided GSP by UD. Call me boring? Lol. Phone Post

that pretty much nails it

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.