UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

4/6/13 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jamie_B
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will get the results up in the next hour. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 5:43 PM
Jamie_B
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, the results aren't up yet. As the event was early I thought I might be able to get them up quickly. Will check again shortly if not they will be up at the usual time. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 7:14 PM
Russ
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i picket picket for the split win awesome

pretty much one of my only wins poor picks for me

4/6/13 9:25 PM
Jamie_B

Russ -

i picket picket for the split win awesome

pretty much one of my only wins poor picks for me

Damn, good call. I think I went with a split once. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 12:14 AM
Jamie_B

UFC on Fuel TV: Mousasi vs. Latifi

Season 15: Event 8/10

Wagers:

4/7/13 12:22 AM
Jamie_B

Hit a low point guy's. Last in league now. Going to have to be a dick and kick those that don't play. It's not fair on those that spend their time making picks including myself trying to beat the other teams for fun. Those that are not interested and don't want to send a PM skip the next event, I will drop you and build up a solid team again. 80% to 60% in such a short amount of time? Come on? Not being a dick but not all picks are getting made.

I'ts all good fun but it does take time to decide. Getting hard now. Sorry :(

4/7/13 12:34 AM
Jamie_B

Edited: 04/07/13 12:34 AM

Bloody sherdog 2nd???? grrrrr. come on lol.

4/7/13 12:39 AM
pennviachoke
1119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B -

That pisses me off...my picks have been shit for too long. I promise to produce points next event!! Phone Post
4/7/13 12:42 AM
Jamie_B

Nice job you guys at the top though! Well done!

4/7/13 12:45 AM
Jamie_B

pennviachoke - 
Jamie_B -

That pisses me off...my picks have been shit for too long. I promise to produce points next event!! Phone Post

Lol, I don't care if everyone in the camp gets every pick wrong, It's those that don't pick. I can see those that pick and don't.

4/7/13 12:49 AM
Jamie_B

I sound like I'm being a dick, but I created this thread for a few guys to enjoy picking fights and have fun competing for the fact of it being fun. It's not fair on those guy's that have also made it fun for me to lose out.

4/7/13 12:50 AM
Russ
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I had shit picks but managed a few full correct ones that helped
Good job guys Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 12:52 AM
pennviachoke
1119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B -

I sound like I'm being a dick, but I created this thread for a few guys to enjoy picking fights and have fun competing for the fact of it being fun. It's not fair on those guy's that have also made it fun for me to lose out.

Yeah I know right? Some of these guys have some nerve...don't make their picks, go and start new fucking leagues...its disgraceful.

Hahaha just breaking your balls geek. Phone Post
4/7/13 12:54 AM
Jamie_B

Russ? Shit picks again??? You are done, sorry.

4/7/13 12:55 AM
Jamie_B

Only joking man lol, you have been one of the best on the team. And it's you guys I mean.

4/7/13 12:58 AM
Jamie_B

Lol. I would be pissed if it was MMA playground. I'm all good for that I might even join hehe. If I get an invite lol.

4/7/13 1:00 AM
Jamie_B

Geek, if I find you steal my team we are in the cage!!!!! I have a BB under D.Lang.

4/7/13 5:12 AM
dbeedy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice job guys at the top. That was a tough card. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 10:56 AM
Russ

lol we just got to dig ourselves out of the bottom now

4/7/13 12:43 PM
Bailx
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just noticed that last event was 8/10 ... so looks like we'll be starting fresh with the sonnen/jones fight anyways...

best we can do at this point is just try not to finish dead last lol.
4/7/13 3:09 PM
Jamie_B

Bailx - just noticed that last event was 8/10 ... so looks like we'll be starting fresh with the sonnen/jones fight anyways...

best we can do at this point is just try not to finish dead last lol.
Thoughts exactly, this season will soon be over and we can start fresh. We have had some pretty tough cards this season. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 3:40 PM
dbeedy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks some of the team isn't participating. Would be interesting to see how we stack up with everyone else Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 7:14 PM
FreakDaddy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy - Nice job guys at the top. That was a tough card. Phone Post 3.0

My ball-sack still itches from this card......U know a card is a bastard to pick when it makes your bag itchy.......
4/7/13 8:40 PM
Russ

FreakDaddy - 
dbeedy - Nice job guys at the top. That was a tough card. Phone Post 3.0

My ball-sack still itches from this card......U know a card is a bastard to pick when it makes your bag itchy.......

" it applies the lotion to the skin"!!!!!!!!

4/10/13 9:47 AM
Russ

so the rest of the matches are up 

does kelvin have a chance?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.