UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

4/28/13 1:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jamie_B
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 159: Jones vs Sonnen

Season 16: event 1/8

Wagers:

Standing:

4/28/13 1:11 PM
Jamie_B
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done those that grabbed the top spots. Shitdog just got lucky on rounds etc lol.

4/28/13 1:19 PM
Jamie_B

Well done slotriangleargo you were one of the top earners!

4/28/13 3:27 PM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great job on those who picked Healy Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 9:15 PM
Jamie_B

We've got quite a long wait until the next card. Hate the long breaks. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 12:48 AM
aaronlynton
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 

Thanks!
a pleasant first for me..
and, I was one of the two who had Healy. My parlay was Jon Jones + Pat Healy (I believe $300 got me the $3415).
4/29/13 12:50 AM
aaronlynton
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - We've got quite a long wait until the next card. Hate the long breaks. Phone Post 3.0

I agree.... It seems so much longer coming off a card-a-week
4/29/13 12:55 AM
JoeMimic
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Pat I trust! Phone Post
4/29/13 8:48 PM
Jamie_B

aaronlynton -
Jamie_B - 

Thanks!
a pleasant first for me..
and, I was one of the two who had Healy. My parlay was Jon Jones + Pat Healy (I believe $300 got me the $3415).
Nice, I need to pick my wagers more strategically. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 8:59 PM
Jamie_B

Edited: 04/29/13 9:16 PM

Can't believe this thread is coming up to 3 years old!! I've not improved since day 1 lol. I've hit 1st place once haha. Damn this is hard. Shitdog must be cheating. Another 2 events and we should get a clear picture of our standing. Needs to level out. Phone Post 3.0

4/29/13 9:00 PM
Jamie_B

Edited: 04/29/13 9:19 PM

4/29/13 9:38 PM
dbeedy
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russ - Great job on those who picked Healy Phone Post 3.0
This. Nice job the two of you that did. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 9:40 PM
dbeedy
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B -

Can't believe this thread is coming up to 3 years old!! I've not improved since day 1 lol. I've hit 1st place once haha. Damn this is hard. Shitdog must be cheating. Another 2 events and we should get a clear picture of our standing. Needs to level out. Phone Post 3.0

Damn three years? That's crazy you guys have been at this for a while lol. Are there still a lot of the original members on this team besides you? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:53 AM
Jamie_B

dbeedy -
Jamie_B -

Damn three years? That's crazy you guys have been at this for a while lol. Are there still a lot of the original members on this team besides you? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, and we still need to rank first lol. There are a few of us yes, about 5. Originally we did the UFC's one on the website but it only allowed 12 members and didn't have a league. I need to look at my stats and see if my predictions have got better, I doubt it though lol. It's pretty tough to reach the top in this. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 6:50 PM
aaronlynton

I used to love the original ufc one, was disappointed when they stopped it.... until i found this thread....i hear they started it up again tho..

we just gotta keep at it, and we'll get the gold.
ive been training hard for this next season
5/4/13 11:53 PM
Jamie_B

aaronlynton - I used to love the original ufc one, was disappointed when they stopped it.... until i found this thread....i hear they started it up again tho..

we just gotta keep at it, and we'll get the gold.
ive been training hard for this next season
Yeah they started it up again. TheGeek is running a team over there, I think? need conformation. It was only a 12 man team back in the day, It was good fun but you don't compete against other teams/ forums and don't have a league structure. Hit Geek up if you want in on that too. It's more individual play, just different. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 12:02 AM
Jamie_B

the geek - Hey all, really sorry but I forgot to make any pics for this event, been busy.

On a side not, the UFC Fantasy pool is back up a running and I created a group called "The UG". It looks like you can only invite people via facebook, twitter or google+ but you might be able to join by searching for the group. Either way, if you want in shoot me a PM with either you FB, twitter or google+ info.

(Jamie_B, if you want to organize the UFC group that's fine, just let me know and I can delete the group and let you recreate it).

Cheers folks.
. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:05 PM
aaronlynton

im gonna focus my game on the playground for now. thats cool it's going again tho. Thx for info
5/9/13 10:56 AM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it feels like forever since i stopped in here lol

we have a card coming up soon though so i'm sure it will get busy again

5/9/13 11:05 AM
JoeMimic
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russ - 

it feels like forever since i stopped in here lol

we have a card coming up soon though so i'm sure it will get busy again

9 days fren! The UG will reign supreme.
5/9/13 12:19 PM
Jamie_B

It's just its quite a long time between cards. I've not finalised my picks yet, I will have them up in the next few days. Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 10:52 PM
dbeedy

Lol I haven't checked this thread in forever either. We were so spoiled for a minute there with so many cards that this break feels really long.

Man I hope hunt is able to fight. That's the fight I've been looking forward to the most. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 6:58 AM
FreakDaddy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish me luck savages.....I start a job today after being out of work for three years......I left my job to stay home with a sick child, but it took me over a year and a half to find a good job when I was ready to go back.......Plus I will be getting a divorce......Not sure why my wife wants one (it started when she turned 40) so this job is even more important.......It would have been nice of her to tell me she was having doubts when I left the job, but it is what it is........Just gonna move forward and love my boys......But, it is a lot for even a Freakdaddy to take in at once.......
5/13/13 9:52 AM
Russ

good luck man

seriously

5/13/13 10:29 AM
pennviachoke
1226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck & godspeed freak! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.