UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

9/22/13 6:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
toddiejasl
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/13... Fucking pathetic, worse than chance...

Well done on that parlay bet JM, outstanding...
9/22/13 9:27 AM
Jamie_B
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will get the results later today guys.

9/22/13 11:06 AM
Russ
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toddiejasl - 6/13... Fucking pathetic, worse than chance...

Well done on that parlay bet JM, outstanding...
Lol I went from a good showing to horrible

And ya the too money wager blew us all out of the water well done Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 11:10 AM
Bailx
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 

I still can’t access my subscriptions tab via the I Phone app after the IOS 7 update, grrrr very annoying.

By the way, is anybody here good at Photoshop? I have an on-going joke with a buddy of mine and want to put his head on a photo I found.

i'm o.k. at photoshop...
9/22/13 11:12 AM
Bailx
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice job on the wagers JoeMimic.... I made all my money on carmont too... wish i had dumped more on that one like you ;)
9/22/13 1:18 PM
Jamie_B
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson

Season 17, Event 3 of 10

Wagers:

Standing:

9/22/13 1:21 PM
Jamie_B

Yay! moved up the table to 7th place, great job guys! good going you guys at the top. Shame healy lost. Good event for us as a team though.

9/22/13 1:23 PM
Jamie_B

I need to watch that main event agai today too!

9/22/13 1:24 PM
Jamie_B

*again

9/22/13 1:26 PM
Jamie_B

Think that wager win gave us a nice boost too Joe :)

9/22/13 1:28 PM
Jamie_B

Thank you Bailx, the moment may have passed now but thanks for the offer.

9/22/13 2:54 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B -

Think that wager win gave us a nice boost too Joe :)

Reis and Carmont! Haha. Phone Post
9/23/13 1:17 PM
Russ
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think we moved to 7th strictly for the huge wager win from joe mimic
9/23/13 1:37 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad I could help fellas. First big parlay I've hit on there. Phone Post
9/27/13 5:40 PM
Bailx

Next event has an interesting matchup... Maia vs. Shields.

I really hope that's a sick grappling match and not 3 rounds of terrible boxing.

tough card coming up too.... lot of guys i've never heard of.

i wonder if other teams do better than us, because we sort of compete against each other in a sense rather than working as a team with our picks to beat the other teams?
9/29/13 2:18 PM
Jamie_B

The Maia vs Shields is a hard one for me. I'm on the fence. Will have to have a think about this one.

Maybe Bailx, but it would be a nightmare trying to puarsade people who to pick, then anything could happen. May cause arguments lol.

9/29/13 3:47 PM
dbeedy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bailx - Next event has an interesting matchup... Maia vs. Shields.

I really hope that's a sick grappling match and not 3 rounds of terrible boxing.

tough card coming up too.... lot of guys i've never heard of.

i wonder if other teams do better than us, because we sort of compete against each other in a sense rather than working as a team with our picks to beat the other teams?
Yea the top teams must work together on their picks. Kind of takes the fun out of it if u ask me. And like Jamie said it would probably make things difficult at times. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 7:08 PM
FreakDaddy
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 

The Maia vs Shields is a hard one for me. I'm on the fence. Will have to have a think about this one.

Maybe Bailx, but it would be a nightmare trying to puarsade people who to pick, then anything could happen. May cause arguments lol.

Let me help you with this one bro.....Jake is gonna get raped in his asshole until it tears......That is all.....
9/30/13 8:14 PM
FreakDaddy
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WERE IN THE BLUE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU SAVAGES......?
9/30/13 8:20 PM
pennviachoke
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm here..gonna work on my picks tonight, chill the freak out Phone Post
9/30/13 8:24 PM
aaronlynton
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We could break down fights a little more, raise awareness of things others aren't aware of.

Makes for more conscious choices? Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 8:27 PM
pennviachoke
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aaronlynton - We could break down fights a little more, raise awareness of things others aren't aware of.

Makes for more conscious choices? Phone Post 3.0
I'm down for that Phone Post
9/30/13 11:33 PM
aaronlynton
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ill start at the bottom 

VS

... two guys i don't know, Alan Patrick vs Garett Whiteley:

Both undefeated. 10 -0 and 7-0.

Patrick has won 5/10 fights by dec, while Whiteley has finished all his fights (4 kos/3sub).

Whiteley is the underdog. Patrick is Brazilian (this card is in Brazil).

Patrick by UD

10/1/13 12:07 AM
pennviachoke

Agreed^ Phone Post
10/2/13 3:42 PM
aaronlynton

Edited: 10/02/13 3:45 PM

This is a "Hot Event" so it's worth 2x the points!

A tough fight to pick however, with pretty even odds. Both coming off back-to-back losses. Could be a loser leaves-the-org kind of fight.

Santos losing a dec to Uncle Creepy in his last outing, and a first round ko to Yuri Alcantara prior.
Santos has 12 ko's and 9 decs out of his 27 wins. Out of his 8 losses, 5 were by DEC, and 3 were by t/ko.
Imo he is suseptable to losing via DEC. He is Brazillian and has never been submitted in a fight. He is 5 foot 5 to his Cariaso's 5 foot 3.

Cariaso, dropped a dec to jussier da silva and prior to that, got sub'd in the 3rd by John Moraga.
I recall being impressed with Cariaso in his last fight.... out of his 14 wins, 10 are by DEC.

So, I don't think Caraiso will submit Santos, but Santos could submit Cariaso.
If Cariaso can control the stand up, he could take it, but Santos has some heavy hands.
Both could win a DEC.

as of now, Cariaso via UD

thoughts?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.