UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

3/5/14 7:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 
FreakDaddy -
teamquestnorth - I forgot to submit my picks for the TUF china finale :( Phone Post 3.0

How dare u....
Good job too freak, 6th in both points and wagers. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the props there Mr. B..
3/6/14 5:56 PM
Jamie_B
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/6/14 5:59 PM
Jamie_B
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bailx - 
Jamie_B - 

Well another season has come to an end. This is where I do my speech as team leader lol.

Jokes aside, we did a little better this season until we got droped a couple of spaces in the last 2 events, nevermind. I'm pretty sure some of those teams only ever pick UD as statistically you have a higher chance to get more points but hey.

Really good job to those of you at the top Jking, pennviachoke and Russ for points and Russ, JoeMimic and slotriangleargo for wagers.

You killed it this season Russ, well done. 50k! 

And how the hell did TKO jump up that high at the end, bloody cheats lol.

How about this season.... my account will be used as a "TEAM" pick kind of thing....

I'll do whatever everybody wants me to do.... pick all the Underdogs... bet all the cash on this dude... whatever...

maybe we can learn a few things about statistically how to do better in future seasons....

Hey Bailx, ive been away and only just seen this. I reckon there would be too many opinions on who might win lol. 

You could try picking only UD for the wins for 3 events, this will test my theory, we would have to look at the points accumulated after the events.

Thanks for the team offer :)

3/6/14 6:04 PM
Jamie_B

Edited: 03/06/14 6:05 PM

Bailx - some motivation for our next season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

HAHA, I'm going with a classic.

My speech to all of you.

3/6/14 9:19 PM
Jamie_B

TTT get your picks in. Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 9:20 AM
Russ
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://pics.mmaplayground.com/picks/russ_190.jpg
3/7/14 2:41 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://pics.mmaplayground.com/picks/pennviachoke_190.jpg Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 6:54 PM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://pics.mmaplayground.com/picks/freakdaddy_190.jpg
3/7/14 9:20 PM
Jamie_B

3/7/14 9:20 PM
Jamie_B

3/7/14 9:21 PM
Jamie_B

3/7/14 9:43 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B -

Thanks JB Phone Post 3.0
3/7/14 9:59 PM
Bailx
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 
Bailx - 
Jamie_B - 

Well another season has come to an end. This is where I do my speech as team leader lol.

Jokes aside, we did a little better this season until we got droped a couple of spaces in the last 2 events, nevermind. I'm pretty sure some of those teams only ever pick UD as statistically you have a higher chance to get more points but hey.

Really good job to those of you at the top Jking, pennviachoke and Russ for points and Russ, JoeMimic and slotriangleargo for wagers.

You killed it this season Russ, well done. 50k! 

And how the hell did TKO jump up that high at the end, bloody cheats lol.

How about this season.... my account will be used as a "TEAM" pick kind of thing....

I'll do whatever everybody wants me to do.... pick all the Underdogs... bet all the cash on this dude... whatever...

maybe we can learn a few things about statistically how to do better in future seasons....

Hey Bailx, ive been away and only just seen this. I reckon there would be too many opinions on who might win lol. 

You could try picking only UD for the wins for 3 events, this will test my theory, we would have to look at the points accumulated after the events.

Thanks for the team offer :)

i just did my picks as normal, maybe we can think about it for some other time.

http://pics.mmaplayground.com/picks/Bailx_190.jpg
3/7/14 11:38 PM
Russ
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just do them balix it's all in good fun anyways Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 6:11 AM
toddiejasl
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://pics.mmaplayground.com/picks/toddiejasl_190.jpg

3/8/14 7:13 PM
Bailx
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russ - Just do them balix it's all in good fun anyways Phone Post 3.0

not when you come in 2nd to last!

lol
3/8/14 7:16 PM
Bailx

Edited: 03/08/14 7:23 PM
i didn't watch, because i'm not subscribing to the online only service, but sounds like it was a good event.

(SPOILER ALERT)

EDIT - actually sounds like there was yet another early stoppage (in the main event). and melvin ran from johnson? wtf?

maybe i'm glad i didn't see it afterall.
3/8/14 11:00 PM
Russ

just logged on and have not seen what people are saying but it definitely was not an early stoppage for the main event.
3/9/14 12:58 AM
Bailx

Russ - just logged on and have not seen what people are saying but it definitely was not an early stoppage for the main event.

so you decided to support the $9.99 / mo. service then?

it's not the money so much to me as the principle.

i just can't do it... i WOULD probably have bought it actually (if they weren't doing it this way) because it's not that much money really.

i just don't like being forced into things... and articles abound online about how Gus. got shoved to an online ONLY event in the USA...

THAT is my problem with it... I would actually probably pay for that service if those events were also broadcast on TV...

the whole idea of them doing it this way is what bothers me i guess.... and makes me want to boycott the UFC further

and dude... i'm like you... i actually had not missed one UFC or PRIDE event for so damn long.... this HURTS ME to do this....

but really with the state of the sport.... it's an odd time to be a fan. (TRT is out... belfort is gone, chael, this online only service, etc, etc...)

sorry for this long post... i'm drinking a little bit
3/9/14 3:28 PM
Jamie_B

Guys I will be putting the results up soon. Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 3:33 PM
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got 38 points.

I pulled a guillard Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 4:18 PM
Russ

No balix I didn't this card ( in Canada) was on our sports channel Phone Post 3.0
3/9/14 5:00 PM
Jamie_B

UFC Fight Night 37: Gustafsson vs. Manuwa

Season 19

Event 1 of 10

Wagers:

Standing:

3/9/14 5:02 PM
Jamie_B

Well done guys, especially you Jking. you got in the top earnings :)

3/9/14 5:03 PM
Jamie_B

I nearly went balls in and picked Jimi for my parlay too, lucky id didnt lol. Good night of fights though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.