UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

8/29/10 3:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TripVersion01
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not in the UG league, but feel that so far the scores havent been tallied correctly yet? I see some scores that don't add up in my results. One correct winner only earned me 8 points while another 15 while they were both only the correct winner, none of the other criteria were correct. I ranked in the top 30 and feel that if the mistakes were fixed I'd be in the top 20 and win a prize. Is it too early to email the UFC Fantasy site?
8/29/10 1:45 PM
Jamie_B
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/29/10 2:00 PM
UFC 118                                                 

Average Points for league = 163.14
8/29/10 2:04 PM
Jamie_B
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TripVersion01 - I'm not in the UG league, but feel that so far the scores havent been tallied correctly yet? I see some scores that don't add up in my results. One correct winner only earned me 8 points while another 15 while they were both only the correct winner, none of the other criteria were correct. I ranked in the top 30 and feel that if the mistakes were fixed I'd be in the top 20 and win a prize. Is it too early to email the UFC Fantasy site?

Hey TripVersion01 Yeah we have all noticed this problem I got a email saying its being worked on so just keep voting until its fixed. Hopefully wont be too long.
8/29/10 2:05 PM
Jamie_B

I will check back on the Fantasy site and if the scores change Ill repost them guys.
8/29/10 2:23 PM
Jamie_B

Wow Frank lee (Jimmy Two Lips) I just checked the top performers of all time and your number 1 on the list. Nice.

8/29/10 2:57 PM
Windfall
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG/OG UFC Fantasy League
Rank Avatar Player Total Points Awarded
1 Dongbar 164
2 Windfall 160
3 fleeb99 159
4 Krisjian 135
5 jacklmeat 120
6 EvilMaster 106
7 Birdman3015 85
8/29/10 3:00 PM
twilhoi4
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

forgot to make my picks :/
8/29/10 5:03 PM
FrankLee
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang Jamie, tops overall two in a row, nice!

And yeah, I've been lucky for three years now. :-P

8/29/10 11:24 PM
Jamie_B

Thanks not quite as good a being in the top performers list though maybe one day (or not) lol. Phone Post
8/31/10 3:50 PM
flee76
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall - UG/OG UFC Fantasy League
Rank Avatar Player Total Points Awarded
1 Dongbar 164
2 Windfall 160
3 fleeb99 159
4 Krisjian 135
5 jacklmeat 120
6 EvilMaster 106
7 Birdman3015 85

Top 3 in the last two, not bad...
9/2/10 3:54 AM
Jamie_B

Nice 1 again windfall. Phone Post
9/2/10 11:40 AM
Gerbacio_PR
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one of these days id be #1

do you get extra points for the main event?
9/4/10 6:41 PM
Jamie_B

I don't think so Gerbacio I could be wrong though. Phone Post
9/4/10 6:56 PM
pennviachoke
1220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still having problems adding people? I only scored a 132 anyhow...let me know when I can get in
9/5/10 3:58 PM
Jamie_B

pennviachoke - Still having problems adding people? I only scored a 132 anyhow...let me know when I can get in

Hey pennviachoke yeah I'm still having problems with it, I can't add or delete anyone from the league.

When I try it just refreshes the page I have your name noted so when it's all fixed ill send you a PM.
9/9/10 12:30 AM
Jamie_B

TTT everyone get your picks in. Hope you still posting redneck fuck all that shit buddy you were 100% in what you said. Phone Post
9/9/10 12:53 AM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

Jamie,
    Thanks for your kind words and support man.  I'm not going anywhere.  I posted a response to that troll last night....haven't heard a peep from him since in that thread despite him posting/starting other threads.  I don't think he likes my idea on how to get this done.  :-)

On to the topic at hand, the fights are next Wednesday correct?  I've really got to improve my score.....I dominate my buddies, but you guys are a different breed....you actually know what the fuck you are talking about!  LOL

Everyone have a goodnight.

Ragin' out.
9/13/10 4:26 AM
FrankLee
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me, or are there only 7 fights showing on the fantasy card for Wednesday's fights?

(They are missing some, there should be 9-10)
9/13/10 12:13 PM
Jamie_B

RaginRedneck169 -  LOL

Jamie,
    Thanks for your kind words and support man.  I'm not going anywhere.  I posted a response to that troll last night....haven't heard a peep from him since in that thread despite him posting/starting other threads.  I don't think he likes my idea on how to get this done.  :-)

On to the topic at hand, the fights are next Wednesday correct?  I've really got to improve my score.....I dominate my buddies, but you guys are a different breed....you actually know what the fuck you are talking about!  LOL

Everyone have a goodnight.

Ragin' out.
Thats cool man I think he was just joking about  I was just really surprised as there is so many arseholes on here and he went for you lol.

Also I am no good Ive just been getting lucky lmao now you say that for the next year ill be coming in last hahaha.

9/13/10 12:14 PM
Jamie_B

FrankLee - Is it just me, or are there only 7 fights showing on the fantasy card for Wednesday's fights?

(They are missing some, there should be 9-10)

hmmm will go check that.
9/13/10 12:24 PM
Jamie_B

Yes there is only 7 showing up and there is 11 on the card not sure what happened there???

Good news is that it seems everything is back to normal with the team management on the website.

I can now drop members that have not played and invite new members which means we will have 2 teams running now which is cool.

Looks like its all getting fixed though which is good news.
9/13/10 12:54 PM
Jamie_B

Send me a PM with your email and I will send you a invite :)
9/13/10 1:09 PM
Jamie_B

I have sent all the invites out for team 2 so hopefully that will be full up soon.

I can only make 2 teams and I have sent all the invites I can out now so if anyone would like to join I will have to wait to see who does not now want to play ot wait until someone is dropped.
9/13/10 3:47 PM
Fastwalker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - I have sent all the invites out for team 2 so hopefully that will be full up soon.

I can only make 2 teams and I have sent all the invites I can out now so if anyone would like to join I will have to wait to see who does not now want to play ot wait until someone is dropped.

If someone does let me know, I'd like to get in on that.
9/13/10 4:10 PM
Canada_88
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey, you said a while back that you would send me an invite. DId I get one?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.