UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

9/13/10 5:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jamie_B
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent you a email today Canada about 3 hours ago I'll check the email you sent me a little later and send it via pm to see if it's right you are under the 12 that I sent invites too. Phone Post
9/13/10 5:39 PM
Jamie_B
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sent you  PM Canada
9/13/10 7:13 PM
drance2624
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the invite. My bad on forgetting my picks last PPV, I didn't realize it until the next morning...when I woke up on my buddy's lawn...hahaha

My picks are already in for the UFN.
9/14/10 12:49 AM
Jamie_B

drance2624 - Thanks for the invite. My bad on forgetting my picks last PPV, I didn't realize it until the next morning...when I woke up on my buddy's lawn...hahaha

Lol no probs. Sounds like a good night though haha.
9/14/10 2:07 AM
TripVersion01
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just joined!
9/14/10 2:43 AM
Jamie_B

TripVersion01 - Just joined!

Cool stuff :). Hopefully the two teams are full by fight night, if not I'm sure they will be by UFC 119.
9/14/10 7:26 AM
Dongbar
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any word on why there were only a handful of fights posted for UFN?
9/14/10 9:44 AM
Jamie_B

Dongbar - Any word on why there were only a handful of fights posted for UFN?

No not sure what happened there.
9/14/10 1:18 PM
Jamie_B

TTT for picks. Phone Post
9/14/10 5:17 PM
FrankLee
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The card has been updated on there, so everyone get on there and make your picks with the added fights.
9/14/10 6:46 PM
Jamie_B

FrankLee - The card has been updated on there, so everyone get on there and make your picks with the added fights.

Thanks Frank was just about to turn my comp of but thought I would check the thread quick lol.

TTT for people to make the rest of the picks on the fantasy site.
9/14/10 7:09 PM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just let me know a spot opens up:)
9/14/10 7:56 PM
Jamie_B

Russ - just let me know a spot opens up:)

Russ I sent you a invite I dont think everyone is getting them?
9/14/10 8:05 PM
Jamie_B

Jamie_B - 
Russ - just let me know a spot opens up:)

Russ I sent you a invite I dont think everyone is getting them?

I have resent it let me know if you get it.
9/14/10 8:33 PM
Keith McKay
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

okay, so how do the bonus points work?

I always thought that if you picked the WINNER, METHOD, TIME, AND ROUND correctly, you got the bonus points.

Why is it that sometimes I get the points and sometimes I don't?

ufc.com doesn't return messages.
9/14/10 8:48 PM
Jamie_B

Edited: 09/14/10 9:01 PM

I am not posting all the guys I sent invites to as some emails show instead of names.

But for Russ  and  Canada (AC88) this is what is showing for me and the rest of you I sent invites to that are saying they have not received there invites.

9/14/10 8:57 PM
Jamie_B

Keith McKay - okay, so how do the bonus points work?

I always thought that if you picked the WINNER, METHOD, TIME, AND ROUND correctly, you got the bonus points.

Hi Keith. The point system has now changed for example if you vote for the underdog and he wins you are awarded more points on that basis, Its explained on the fantasy website, I cant find that now though lol.
9/14/10 9:04 PM
Keith McKay
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 
Keith McKay - okay, so how do the bonus points work?

Hi Keith. The point system has now changed for example if you vote for the underdog and he wins you are awarded more points on that basis, Its explained on the fantasy website, I cant find that now though lol.

Oh, okay. How do we know who the underdog is? some fights I'm undecided, so that could sway my choice. is it always the guy on the right?
9/14/10 9:12 PM
Jamie_B

Lol, How about I do your picks for you.

Ill give you a tip though at UFC 120 Akiyama is the underdog ;)
9/14/10 9:13 PM
Jamie_B

The wink was just a wink Akiyama really is.
9/14/10 9:52 PM
drance2624
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 
drance2624 - Thanks for the invite. My bad on forgetting my picks last PPV, I didn't realize it until the next morning...when I woke up on my buddy's lawn...hahaha

Lol no probs. Sounds like a good night though haha.

I think it was good...hahaha :P
9/14/10 10:23 PM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok i'm in and voted lol good luck guys
9/15/10 7:58 AM
Jamie_B

Glad you got the invite Russ, Good luck too. Phone Post
9/15/10 2:31 PM
Jamie_B

TTT get your picks in 4 hours left.
9/15/10 4:24 PM
Windfall
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just submitted my laziest picks of all time... I have not heard of most of these fighters, and simply did not have the energy to look all of them up on Sherdog and attempt to make some educated guesses as to who would win...

Random selections, ftw.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.