UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> I'm thinking of wagering my savings on Cro Cop...

5/31/10 10:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BJJBJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/31/10 10:33 AM

Before I start I should mention, I have no responsibilities (family, mortgage etc.) and I live at home so my mommy does all my washing and feeding.<br /><br />Over the last year I've been saving up for a new car, there's nothing wrong with my current one but I thought a new one would help me get laid. Because this one time, I hired a Porsche and it was awesome... I digress...<br /><br />So I've saved up £6,024 which is about $9,500. I got offered odds of +235 of Cro Cop beating Pat Barry. If I win I'll get £14,136 back, which is enough to get a second hand Porsche instead of Chevrolet crossfire. <br /><br />I'm in gainful employment, so why not? <br /><br />I've watched pride for years and Cro Cop is AWESOME and Barry is a chump. Do you think I should put half or all of it on Cro Cop?<br /><br />Advice appreciated.
6/7/10 6:08 PM
crunchysavior
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good odds, but I give Crocop less than a 50% chance of winning given his most recent performances.
6/8/10 7:23 PM
RickRude

Barry's gonna knock out CroCop, or at least decision...Barry gets better with every fight, he's a great natural athlete, built like a tank, kicks and punches with immense power...CroCop 10 years ago would beat him...save your $$, better yet give me a couple grand lol
7/18/10 10:49 PM
Voice of Pride Lady

gward armbar - fortune favors the bold...

indeed, hope you made that money broseph
7/19/10 12:05 AM
Voice of Pride Lady

or he killed himself for not taking the bet, only time will tell

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.