UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shine - $$$

6/1/10 12:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kidpresentable
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let it be known that Shine paid Derrick Noble in full. Shine lost an arm and a leg and took care of the fighters at their own expense. For all the bad press that Shine has received, I don't think many organizations would have done the same.

If asked, me and/or the fighters I represent will happily fight for Shine in the future.

6/1/10 12:45 PM
BSurely
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's great to hear when orgs like Bamma had guys who actually fought and still haven't been paid.
6/1/10 12:46 PM
BanTheUKmmaNoobs

ttt
6/1/10 12:46 PM
LTL
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT good news!
6/1/10 12:49 PM
PrettyBoy
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome - good post
6/1/10 12:53 PM
Mockii

Wow that is awesome.  I'm really interested to here when their next event will happen and how all of the press (good and bad) will effect the event.  It would seem the fighters are happy, but are the fans?
6/1/10 12:54 PM
RickStorm
1739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason hard at work already.. lol

Good news to hear anyways

and TTT
6/1/10 12:56 PM
humphrey sphinctermuscle

Now that's a sign of a company I'd want to do business with.
6/1/10 1:04 PM
epwar
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, that is awesome.

Remember when the UG had to twist STRIKEFORCE's arm to get the two guys paid who didn't fight on the Fedor vs. Rogers show in Chicago?
6/1/10 3:09 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Shine!
6/1/10 4:09 PM
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats awesome!!

Hey Nick- just wanted to remind you, Yankees whooped that ass last year~~ LOL
6/1/10 4:15 PM
kidpresentable
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lifeaftrprison - Thats awesome!!

I don't know what you are talking about. 
6/1/10 4:19 PM
Jiu Jitsu Panda
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/1/10 4:50 PM
DanasDaddy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/01/10 5:25 PM
Shine... 1 down and 19 more to go (and not partial payments either.) Had they paid for their bond to begin with the commission would have paid the fighters.
6/1/10 4:52 PM
HAMMER
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BUMP
6/1/10 4:58 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3t
6/1/10 5:26 PM
DanasDaddy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern Day Messiah - sham of a promotion after what happened. Pay the other fighters

6/1/10 5:57 PM
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kidpresentable - 
lifeaftrprison - Thats awesome!!

I don't know what you are talking about. 

;)

You go to the new stadium yet? I was up there for the exhibition game, sent a client to the game. Good for me I didnt have to go!
6/1/10 6:08 PM
Oddessa
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/01/10 6:20 PM
Oddessa
 didnt even bother reading one  post after urs nick..and u know i have the upmost respect for you..

but i am going to be blunt...

How the fuk can anyone  pat someone on the back for doing the right thing...and what they are supposed to do in the 1st place? Its not like the money they potentially made was going into cancer research...thats bizness..and people go in and outa bizness every day...

again Nick... I repect the hell out of you...and ur an attorney...well its like a guy saying ''well i didnt rat''   ...well well motherfukers no one put a gun to ur head to committ the crime before u got caught did they?

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY....JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DONT DOESNT MAKE ANYTHING THEY DID NOBLE OR SPECIAL....OR worth anything more than a simple 'I got paid.'

I mean simply acting like it mighta been acceptable to stiff anyone opens door for the scumbags out there that dont pay... the fight biz is a dirt biz just like the gaming industry so I see tehse stories everyday...and u know what...after i get paid I know better than to bet into the shop again..

Weak numbers = weak payouts...  and weak number usually result from weak management.. so its gonna happen eventually...so shame on me for going back into them.

...my 2 cents..and not a person here can say I have any kind of agenda period...  I dont nut hug...

Great that Shine is going to carry on...and I support them and more mma and hope them unlimited success in the future. But bizness is bizness..

In the end ..ask anyone with money thats hung onto it...its not about the good deals you make but the bad deals you dont make... making the paper is ez...keeping its the hard part..

6/1/10 6:14 PM
lifeaftrprison

Oddessa -  didnt even bother reading one  post after urs nick..and u know i have the upmost respect for you..

How the fuk can anyone  pat someone on the back for doing the right thing...and what they are supposed to do in the 1st place? Its not like the money they potentially made was going into cancer research...thats bizness..and people go in and outa bizness every day...

again Nick... I repect the hell out of you...and ur an attorney...well its like a guy saying ''well i didnt rat''   ...well well motherfukers no one put a gun to ur head to committ the crime before u goit caught did they?

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY....JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT DOESST MAKE ANYTHING THEY DID NOBLE OR SPECIAL....OR worth anything more than a simple 'I got paid.'

I mean simply acting like it mighta been acceptable to stiff anyone opens door for the scumbags out there that dont pay...

...my 2 cents..and not a person her can say I have any kind of agenda period...  I dont nut hug...

Great that Shine is going to carry on...and I support them and more mma. But bizness is bizness..

Problem is we are all use to fighters getting screwed, therefore doing what is right seems better. And sometimes doing the right thing will bankrupt you , most people dont do the right thing.

Shows they do have morals and ethics and that is very hard to find in any industry. Or in any person.
6/1/10 6:17 PM
Oddessa
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oddessa
^  i edited and added to my post...so if u can reqoute what i said with the extra example would be great...to see where I am coming from..thx

and when u guys are used to getting screwed over..at some point u have to ask urself ...''when am i making bad decisions and choices''

6/1/10 6:26 PM
lifeaftrprison

Oddessa -  didnt even bother reading one  post after urs nick..and u know i have the upmost respect for you..

again Nick... I repect the hell out of you...and ur an attorney...well its like a guy saying ''well i didnt rat''   ...well well motherfukers no one put a gun to ur head to committ the crime before u got caught did they?

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY....JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DONT DOESNT MAKE ANYTHING THEY DID NOBLE OR SPECIAL....OR worth anything more than a simple 'I got paid.'

I mean simply acting like it mighta been acceptable to stiff anyone opens door for the scumbags out there that dont pay... the fight biz is a dirt biz just like the gaming industry so I see tehse stories everyday...and u know what...after i get paid I know better than to bet into the shop again..

Weak numbers = weak payouts...  and weak number usually result from weak management.. so its gonna happen eventually...so shame on me for going back into them.

...my 2 cents..and not a person here can say I have any kind of agenda period...  I dont nut hug...

Great that Shine is going to carry on...and I support them and more mma and hope them unlimited success in the future. But bizness is bizness..

In the end ..ask anyone with money thats hung onto it...its not about the good deals you make but the bad deals you dont make... making the paper is ez...keeping its the hard part..

Yeah, thats why I believe it is special, cuz that business decision is a very dangerous one. Holding onto money is HARD!!
6/1/10 7:33 PM
DanasDaddy

Shine Sucks!
6/2/10 4:30 AM
kidpresentable

How the fuk can anyone  pat someone on the back for doing the right thing...and what they are supposed to do in the 1st place? ................

lol.  It does kind of remind me of Chris Rock's bit about people bragging that they take care of their kids and/or they haven't been to jail.

In any case, I felt the need to post it for a couple of reasons.  Despite it being what they are supposed to do, many companies would not have done it.  Moreover, they were getting a lot of bad press in regards to the fighters not being paid.

6/2/10 4:31 AM
kidpresentable

lifeaftrprison - You go to the new stadium yet? I was up there for the exhibition game, sent a client to the game. Good for me I didnt have to go!

Haven't been yet.  I moved a couple hours away for work.  I think I am going to try and go when i am home this weekend :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.