UnderGround Forums

MLBGround >> Jim Joyce, How can you do that? (Perfecto KILLER!)

6/3/10 12:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HYBRID JON
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galarrga worked his fucking ass off...  I bleed pinstripes, but if that shit happened to K-Rod (He plays for Boston folks) I would be livid...

Just wrong, to be that close to being part of immortality and to have it taken from you like that is just wrong...  To be a fan of any sport, to understand how special of a moment for him that was...  You cant help but sympathize.

Yeah, Joyce came back and watched replay and admitted he blew it... NIce douche dick... Like the rest of the world that will see the replay needs you to admit that so we can feel reassured....  IT WASNT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!

Sooo wrong, even if the Governor of Detriot/Michigan comes out and declares the game a perfecto....  It will never be....  Jim Joyce took it from him....

*Nevermind the poor schmuck in my Fantasy Baseball league that lost an extra 25 points for the shitty call

TTT for this bullshit
6/3/10 1:06 AM
HYBRID JON
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, first post since I can remember in the MLB forum...  This kind of call, and no feedback??? 

Just wrong what happend to that kid tonite...

6/3/10 1:10 AM
HYBRID JON

Edited: 06/03/10 1:10 AM
 HONESTLY....  With all kidding aside, I promise Jim Joyce is afraid for his own life tonite...

This guy is probably getting more death threats that Hank Aaron before breaking the Babes record for HR's...

*You better belive that was in the back of his head during his bullshit appology... 
(Spelling)
6/3/10 10:50 AM
OKMike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was an unforgivable error. The fact that it came on what should have been the last out of a perfect game just makes it that much worse. I am sure Joyce couldn't feel worse and at least he did apologize and admit his mistake, something someone else might not have. I hope MLB changes their replay system so this never happens again.
6/10/10 10:34 AM
BJJ GJJ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"but if that shit happened to K-Rod (He plays for Boston folks)"

Um, what?
6/11/10 12:46 AM
HYBRID JON

^ABOUT FUCKING time.........  Thank you......

The response time to that statement is why I'd rather make a WFA post, than make a thread here somtimes.....   (This is the MLB forum, WTF?????)

BJJ GJJ.....  Thank you.....

P.S. any clue as to when Mookie is comming off the DL????

6/12/10 7:10 AM
BJJ GJJ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/12/10 7:10 AM
BJJ GJJ

the new york mets:

discuss:
6/12/10 7:11 AM
BJJ GJJ

anyone jealous?

cousin eddie? hawkeyefan> pretjah? shadtree? ryanwilcox? (lol @ chw! pwn3d!) tommy gunnz?
6/12/10 7:14 AM
BJJ GJJ

anyone getting horny?
6/12/10 11:04 AM
BJJ GJJ

i'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence i have.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.