UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> UFC targeting Conseco Field House

6/4/10 1:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RearNakedTriangle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"As first reported by MMA Junkie, the UFC is preparing to make its first-ever stop in the state of Indiana, as UFC 119 is on the docket for September 25th in Indianapolis. The Hoosier State began regulating mixed martial arts last year, and is finally being rewarded for their good behavior. At this point, the only rumored matchup on the card is a heavyweight tilt between Matt Mitrione and Joey "The Mexicutioner" Beltran, who were both victorious in their bouts at UFC 113. The show is expected to take place at the 18,000-seat Conseco Fieldhouse. As Indianapolis is dead-center in the middle of a state that's sandwiched between Illinois and Ohio, you can expect to see a lot of Midwest talent on the card. However, Indiana-bred UFC standouts Jon Fitch and Chris Lytle would be unlikely to compete at the event due to prior engagements."
From MMA Junkie.com

Just incase no one else was tracking on this. This will be bad ass.
6/4/10 3:35 AM
bbyslvrbk
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
6/4/10 2:49 PM
Baki Stout

Great news. Indy will be a hell of a crowd. The UFC will be happy!
6/7/10 2:01 PM
rollmodel

Also, we are running an Extreme Grappling Open that day here in Indy. I'm working on all the ways to make it a great day, but for starters - we will be starting early so that everyone has time to get to the fights. Also, there are showers at the venue, so even if you aren't staying in a hotel you can shower up before you go.

I think I'll also be giving away some tickets to the UFC! Don't miss out!

6/7/10 7:35 PM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope someone in area hosts some training sessions- day before would be good!

I am gonna have to schedule a vacation day for Sept!
6/8/10 5:15 PM
rollmodel

We will do an open mat here at the IBJJA in Greenwood! 1140 N. State Road 135 Suite CD Greenwood, IN 46142.

We'll do one from Noon - 2pm and another from 6:00 - 9:00pm.

No Charge! You can call if you have any questions!

317-946-9447
6/10/10 12:00 AM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who will be there for seminar

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.