UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Playing WSOP $1500 buy 6handed max Monday

6/27/10 3:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PR
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heh sorry man.

Kinda drunk after a buddy's wedding but you played almost well in that hand. You had the right idea, and just chickened out. As someone said above it looks like your flop bet size was probably too large. Are those numbers accurate? As played, once you make that huge flop bet, then you are committed.

IME I'd bet that you basically talked yourself into folding because you didnt want to bust out, and you still had a big enough stack that you could fold and still play.
6/27/10 8:36 PM
andre
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks, PR. I overbet the pot on the flop because I didnt want to get into a protracted hand out of position. I thought I was sending a clear message that I had an ace, and the fact that he played on makes me suspect I was beaten. My thinking is that I was clearly committed at that point, so I dont think he could expect me to fold, which is why I ultimately did end up folding...he didnt seem to fear a showdown.
6/29/10 3:41 AM
Naughty Gorilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in my inexpert opinion the problem was not the AT, but the bet sizing, as mentioned by wrekker

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.