UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Schools in the Fort Wayne and Indy area

6/5/10 4:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RearNakedTriangle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking for a school to train at when I get home. The problem is, I don't know if I will be in Indy or Ft. Wayne when I get back, so I am looking for schools in both cities. Will be a full time college student so not looking to pay $100 a month. Let me know what is out there.
6/6/10 12:26 AM
bbyslvrbk
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ibjja.com
6/17/10 1:00 PM
HollywoodMMA

Don't forget to check out hollywood-mma.com. This is the jim that total jui jitsu is relocating too.
6/19/10 2:30 AM
Matthew Perry
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is a jim kinda like a gym?
6/20/10 7:47 PM
HollywoodMMA

Sorry, I meant "gym", and can you believe I am in college? Ha!
6/23/10 12:38 AM
Matthew Perry
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It happens to the best of us
6/25/10 5:16 PM
proving grounds mma

Battleground Mixed Martial Arts and Cagefighting has came back together with alot of our origional members. We have opened a new training facility on the west side of Indianapolis. We are currently looking for interested people who want to train in the following areas, MMA, Muay Thai,Wrestling(greco and all american),Boxing,Jiu-Jitsu,Fitness,Self-defense,kids courses and personal training.Here we have a fully equiped mma facility with matts,bags,weights,full sparing gear,cardio, and most of all a CAGE. If your interested in trying us out please contact Cleo Sutherland at 317.509.3438 Thanks
6/25/10 10:09 PM
Matthew Perry

oooo all american wrestling whats that? lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.